Rockstar Energy Drink Reviews
#211 in Soft Drinks

Rockstar Energy Drink is a popular high energy drink sold by the Coca-Cola Company. Rockstar comes in several different formulas, with sugar-free and juice versions, and claims it gives the consumer energy from its mix of vitamins, caffeine and herbs. The drink includes a number of variations the original formula, a diet version (sweetened with Ace-K and sucralose), Rockstar Juiced, Rockstar Juiced (Guava flavor) and Rockstar Energy Cola.

June 18, 2012

I love this drink! I don't actually drink it during the day, but only when I go out to nightclubs. I used to do Redbull and vodka, but I changed it up to Rockstars, as the price was more reasonable. I like the taste, and I like the affect. It definitely helps to perk you up when you're on the tired side. Great energy drink, I'd recommend them!

November 28, 2011

I was 4 hours into a 10 hour drive while I was 3 months pregnant and couldn't keep my eyes open for the world! I actually hit the shoulder dozing off so I pulled into a gas station and this was the only thing there that might help. . .I know you're not supposed to drink stuff like this while you're pregnant but it was the lesser of 2 evils. It tasted great, I wasn't "buzzed" and managed to stay alert for the remaining 6 hours.

PS My baby is now almost 11 months old and fine :)

April 13, 2009

This is my favourite type of energy drink :D

I'm an avid coffee drinker, but sometimes I want the caffeine without the hot, and instead I want the cold.

I have a sweet tooth aswell, although Rockstar Energy Drink doesn't taste TOO sweet, it kinda is... it actually reminds me of those Rockets candy :P Sort of ironic with the rocks.. Hehe.

I like the taste of this drink over any other Energy drink like Red Bull, Amp, Full Throttle, or Monster.

If only the price was a little cheaper! It would be the best :D