Rockstar Energy Drink Reviews
#211 in Soft Drinks

Rockstar Energy Drink is a popular high energy drink sold by the Coca-Cola Company. Rockstar comes in several different formulas, with sugar-free and juice versions, and claims it gives the consumer energy from its mix of vitamins, caffeine and herbs. The drink includes a number of variations the original formula, a diet version (sweetened with Ace-K and sucralose), Rockstar Juiced, Rockstar Juiced (Guava flavor) and Rockstar Energy Cola.

May 13, 2015

Our son drinks these energy drinks and I personally don't like it. I think they are loaded with things that aren't good for your body and once it wears off, you are in a zombie slump. I don't think these are good for anyone.

May 13, 2015

It definitely gets you on your toes when you need a boost of energy!

April 11, 2015

I used to drink Rockstars ALL the time, I don't anymore but they are super tasty! I really liked the coffee ones, those were my favorite.

March 31, 2015

Great energy drink. I'm not a big fan of energy drinks but my husband is. He loves this brand and when he has a late hockey game he drinks this!

March 31, 2015

I drink energy drinks very rarely but when i do, i go for Rockstar. Different flavors to choose from.

March 13, 2015

Great stuff! It gives you a good energy boost but be prepared you will crash afterwards

August 13, 2014

rockstar energy drinks have amazing taste and provide the perfect amount of extra energy and alertness one might need to get through a busy day or a long night.

October 02, 2013

really good energy drink one of my favorites,

May 15, 2013

I love this energy drink. Yes it is more expensive than a bottle of soda but well worth it. I love the original kind. Ever since i have tried it I loved it. I also suffer from headaches and I drink one andmy headache is gone. Though this might not work for everyone it works for me. Plus the taste is great its not too strong like other drinks.

August 22, 2012