Rockstar Energy Drink Reviews
#211 in Soft Drinks

Rockstar Energy Drink is a popular high energy drink sold by the Coca-Cola Company. Rockstar comes in several different formulas, with sugar-free and juice versions, and claims it gives the consumer energy from its mix of vitamins, caffeine and herbs. The drink includes a number of variations the original formula, a diet version (sweetened with Ace-K and sucralose), Rockstar Juiced, Rockstar Juiced (Guava flavor) and Rockstar Energy Cola.

April 29, 2016

Quand j'ai envie d'un petit Boost d'énergie, c'est le RockStar Punch aux fruits que j'achète ( le noir et rouge )

Il est que trop bon ! Il me donne le Boost d'énergie souhaité :) c'est celui-ci que j'achète a tout coup

April 26, 2016

Pretty good. It leaves a weird taste in your mouth after you drink it. It restores your energy. It tastes fairly good. I would recommend this to few friends.

April 03, 2016

These awesome10 calorie no carbonation energy drinks are part of my daily pick me up. My favorite flavor is the orange & when that is sold out my go to is the 10 calorie zero carbonation Grape. A great addition to my pre. work out Routine. They are a bit pricey so I usually stock up when they are on sale.

0.7/5

March 17, 2016

This is by far the worst energy drink I have tried. It is way, way too sweet. It has loads of calories and leaves an awful taste in the mouth. It does not make me feel very energized either.

0.8/5

March 17, 2016

I tried one of these and I thought it was gross,it was the sweetest drink that I have ever tried .It contains way too much sugar .I don't know how people can drink a whole can.I will never buy anymore ,there is way more healthier options out there to quench my thirst ....gross

2.7/5

November 22, 2015

Rock star energy drinks just doesn't do it for me
    I prefer regular red bull can to rock star
    My personal preference

I find rock star too high in calories, too much sweetness
    I find it is too fizzy and causes me to bloat right away

Too sweet, leaving me feeling very thirsty afterwards

I also find that it is too fizzy , and does not have that caffeine kick I get from red bull

P

September 26, 2015

Rockstar is my go-to energy drink. It's cheap at some dollar stores ($2), and each flavour I've tried is perfect. I've tried about 8 different flavour, and I liked them all. Unlike most energy drinks, you don't get sick after consuming more than one. At least, thats the case for myself and my friends. The after taste isn't gross like other energy drinks, either. Overall, rockstar is a good choice because of it's low cost and flavour choices.

September 23, 2015

I am not so much a coffee person - but Rockstar rocks my world every morning as my personal pick me up!
    So many flavors and choices but the best by far is Rockstar Punched! - Fruit Punch.
    I love that it is not carbonated and tastes delish!
    Can't go a day without one :)

2.0/5

June 18, 2015

I don't like these - the taste is not good, and they are also too sweet for me. The tang afterwards is unpleasant... I like the effects, but can't stand the process.

May 13, 2015

I love These the taste really good! And not too expensive!