Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

October 19, 2020

I really enjoyed this nail polish!

What I really like about this nail polish are its lasting effects and quality. Although this may be a bit cheaper option, it still does its job! I also liked the nail polish's shine as well as its delicateness. I would highly recommend this product!

October 12, 2020

Essential product

Sally Hansen is a cheap alternative to some of the bigger and more expensive nail polish brands out there. The polish is good quality and stays on for a long time. Often times, Walmart will have a sale or you can get them in a set to save money. I love their clear polishes and the clear ones with glitter or iridescent flakes in them. They're definitely trending these days.

August 31, 2020

Hard as a rock, it rocks!

I love Sally Hansen Hard as Nails XTREME wear nail polish. The name says it all: xtreme. It is so easy to put on, it is never messy. The polish glides off the applicator onto my nail effortlessly. Two coats and it covers my nails beautifully. No need to go to the spa when using Sally Hansen hard as nails xtreme.

August 17, 2020

Beautiful colour! And great product

This colour is amazing I have a pale complexion and it looked wonderful with my complexion! It also stayed on very well and worked beautifully! Definitely recommend!

April 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love Love LOVE!

Glossy as hell, and dries so quickly! I received a yellow shade of this polish as a gift from a friend and I am obsessed! It is so lovely, and takes two coats to get a solid coat of color. I like to put a top coat on so the color stays longer, and I am a huge fan of this!

April 20, 2020

Great product for affordable price

This nail polish is great for daily use. I usually apply 2 coats of the polish over a base coat and then it is good to go. It lasts at least 3-4 days without chipping.

March 10, 2020

Great color

went searching for nail polish the other day and came across this brand at Wal-Mart, I loved all the colors, and bought 2 bottles, a pink and a blue. I agree with all the previous posts, I only need 1 coat to get the full color, which is unusual for most nail polishes! Sally Hansen has always been my mothers favorite but now there are some more hip/trendy younger colors! I just wish I was allowed to wear nail polish at work!

3.2/5

March 10, 2020
    Virginia, United States

It is okay

This polish is okay for a short term wear. I have a few, and tend to reach for some of my other brands first. The polish tends to chip after a short while of wear. They are however have a fun line of funky colors. For a low cost product, it is okay.

February 01, 2020

Great product for the price!

You definitely get what you pay for. These polishes are great for the price point. However, they take forever to dry on the nails, chip easily, and the bottle tends to go bad after a few short months. However, the polish looks pretty when first applied!

January 25, 2020

Great array of colors

Sally Hansen nail color is great. I love all the colours, the polish goes on smoothly. The polish dries very quickly, and dries hard, I will recommend to others and buy again.