Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

3.2/5

January 04, 2018

Nice polish

This polish goes on really easily and is easy to use. As far as being gel...well it's not like a gel manicure from the salon for me. It didn't last as long as I'd anticipated but maybe because I'm hard on my hands. Definitely works better than regular polish but not as good as the salon.

December 20, 2017

Best nail polish

My favourite since I’m extremely hard on my nails. This lasts two weeks without chipping when regular nail polish chips after two days. So this is definitely my go to

December 11, 2017

Not what I was expecting

This product looked great at first but did not give me the gel look I was looking for and also did not last long at all, easily chipped away.
    I did like the brush though and found it easier to apply than most, but wasn’t overly happy with the end result. Maybe if I didn’t have to do dishes, etc?

December 07, 2017

Best do-it-yourself nail colour

This is a dream come true for those of us who like nail colour to last a long time but don't want to put real shellac or gel on our nails. It stays on for at least a week before chipping and comes off easy with regular nail polish remover.

November 23, 2017

Lasts longer than non-gel polish

I tried both the gel nail polish and the top coat. When used together the polish definitely lasts several days longer than regular polish. I normally only use O.P.I. polish but wanted to try something new to see if it would last longer. The only thing is if you use only the gel nail polish without the top coat I find it chips pretty easily like a normal polish.

November 20, 2017

Yas

After finding this top coat it it's now the only one I use. It's does an Amazing job at smoothing out my nails and drying them quickly. Would definitely recommend

October 25, 2017

Favorite polish for me.

Ever since I first bought the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish and Step 2 Top Coat, I have not bought any other brand of polish. This is my favorite polish now. Love all the beautiful colors. I will buy this again and again .I think that I probably have at least 30 shades, probably more.

October 23, 2017

Best Nail polish ever

this is my favorite nail polish ever it doesn't start shipping for a whole week. all other "no chip" nail polish starts chipping on me after 2 to 3 days of wearinf it. the only down size is they don't have many colors.

October 21, 2017

good nail polish

I purchased the color red and blue and with the top coat it makes my nails look acrylic. It does chip off easily which is unfortunate but overall its a good product.

1.8/5

October 20, 2017

Waste of Time and Money

I was given this nail polish as a gift, and since I'm not one to go out and pay to have my nails done I was pretty excited to see how it worked, and how much better it would be then regular nail polish. Boy was I disappointed.... It wasn't like I was expecting salon quality or anything, but something that looked a little nicer and lasted a bit longer would be really nice. I'm a mom of 2 kids, and though I love the look of nail polish I don't have the time to reapply everyday or even every other day, so I always end up with chipped grungy looking nails or skipping the polish all together. Sally Hansen did not deliver on any level. For starters that application time is ridiculous. I found if you didn't sit and do nothing for at least an hour after apply you ended up with dented nail polish, because the curing process to so long. If that was the only issue I might be able to find an evening here and there where I had no laundry to fold and was able to just sit and watch TV for an hour, and be happy, but that was just the start. After all the time and care taken to apply and let dry it wore terribly! The edges of the polish would catch and then it would literally just peel off the nail! So no unless I was going to a special occasion where Sally Hansen Gel polish was the only one to carry the specific colour I needed I don't see myself buying it again.