3.9/5
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

August 21, 2020

good to have

i think this is one of their more expensive nail polishes.. you need the top coat to get it to last longer. there are lots of colour options.. and glitters too

April 20, 2020

Long Wear. Durable

Worth the couple extra dollars. Fun colors also. No need to use top coat, but apply 2 or 3 thin coats. Allow to dry well between coats. Helps strengthen my nails, too.

April 05, 2020

My favourite brand of nail polish

Sally Hansen’s nail polish is a bit pricier than some other brands of nail polish, but it sure does the job. It covers your nails easily in 1-2 coats and it rarely chips.

April 04, 2020

Love the colors!

I love sally Hansen nail products. Nail colors are pretty much good quality. This gel nail polish is pretty much thick and does not need to wear too much. Gives very thick texture. The only thing, takes time to dry. Otherwise as a gel nail polish this one is on my fave collections.

April 01, 2020

Disappointed

I know it is kinda longlasting but this nail polish didn't work for me. I usually do my own manicure (I've been doing it for years) and I have tried better SH products in the past and decided to give this one a try but it literally lasted 2 days on my nails.

March 17, 2020

pink pink pink !!

Started using this as an alternative to pricey nail salon visits. I love the color selections and it doesn’t chip as quickly as regular polish... lasts about 7days for me before chips start,,,,very nice summery colour,,love it !!!

1.7/5

March 12, 2020

Do not buy this

I have given this product soooo many chances and have only been faced with dissapointment. This can not be compared to gel polish. The colors chip after 2-3 days for me and nothing I have tried can seem to make them last longer. For a $12 polish and a $12 top coat, this polish does not even come close to the last power of your conventional polishes. Do not buy.

March 02, 2020

Beau ongle

Parfait quand je n'ai pas le temps d'aller au salon. Bonne tenue et très beau fini deplus il y a une belle variété de couleur. Je le recommande fortement.

February 28, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Use this product all the time

I use this nail polish all the time. The only thing I don't like about it is the dark colors seem to chip and the end of the nails after a couple of days so I don't get a long lasting polish with it. However I will purchase again. I have quite a few colors already.

February 12, 2020
    Kent, United Kingdom

Love this

I love this nail gel it is easy to apply and dries flawlessly I find it does dry quite quick and doesn't leave any streaks on the nail the colours are also lovely and have a good variety of colours for each person