3.9/5
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

April 06, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Gel nails

I love the colours they have. It is a good product and very easy to apply. The only fault I would give is that it doesn’t last as long as I would think it should for gel nails. They do last for about a week.

March 28, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product love it

LOVE all the colors they have. It's nice that the nail polish lasts longer the a day . Easy to apply and pretty good dry time. I'm a nail polish picker and this is harder to pick off then the normal nail polish.

March 18, 2021

Is just me or the gel?

I tried the Sally Hansen miracle gel step 1 and step 2.
    I really like the colours but I don't know if it is me or what happen, but few hours after I polish my nails I start to lose the colour!
    Although I try to be careful and I select a good moment to polish my nails, I lose the colour. Sometimes just a small part of the nail polish and next day most of a colour of a nail.
    So I don't know if I am applying too much product on my nail but I recommend you try the product in a saloon before purchase for polish your nails by yourself. Maybe it is just me!

March 14, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Longer Lasting Manicures

Sally Hansen's OMGel formula enables you to extend the life and maximise the wear-ability of any nail polish with a gel standard top coat that glides on evenly, dries in no time and promotes healthy nails. Sally Hansen's OMGel top coat delivers a high-sheen, glazed look to nails that resembles a salon professional manicure.

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

New DIY Nail Favourite

This nail polish is amazing! A large range of colours. I wear polish all the time and this brand is always my go to. It’s durable keeps its shine even with all the hand gel and sanitiser where using more regularly at present

February 28, 2021

Salon quality results at a reasonable price!

If you’re looking for a high-quality nail polish with salon quality results at an affordable price, this is a great choice! The Sally Hansen brand has a great reputation for the quality of its products with price points that are very reasonable overall. This miracle gel line has a great variety of shades that provide the same look as a salon quality gel manicure. Although it doesn’t necessarily last as long as a shellac manicure, if used correctly it does last over a week in my experience and that’s with a significant amount of ‘wear and tear’ on my own hands. Give it a try!

2.3/5

February 10, 2021

Not for me

Working in the salon industry I’ve worked with many salon quality gel polishes. I decided to give this one a try to do for myself at home and unfortunately it did not measure up to others. It did have a beautiful shine to it but unfortunately did not last more than two days. I would not recommend this product especially that it is quite pricey and there are others out there for same $...

December 19, 2020

My favourite nail polish

This nail polish is absolutely amazing! A fabulous range of colors and shades that are fitting for all occasions. I usually don't wear nail polish to often because it chips so much, but this stuff is extremely durable and usually lasts two weeks with the occasional touch up.

November 22, 2020

Diamond Mason

This mail polish is a must buy it makes your nail polish stay on for almost 3 weeks or until you change the colour.
    Should use two coasts of the colour

October 19, 2020

A Really Great Product!

Overall, I would highly recommend this product! The color is really nice, it's easy to apply, and the effects are long-lasting! I really enjoyed using this product!