Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 1497 in Nail Polish

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

April 27, 2017

J'avais hate d'essayer ce verni supposément très résistant et j'ai été très déçue. Il ne tient pas plus longtemps qu'un autre, coûte cher et les teintes ne sont même pas intéressantes.

April 24, 2017

I had high hopes for sally hansens nail gel but its not easy to apply and chips just as fast as regular nail polish plus its super expensive and harder to find

April 13, 2017

I absolutely love this nail polish! I love the 'Little Peony' colour. It's my favourite nude colour, and this one goes on so well and goes on opaque, so you only need to put on a couple of coats. The top coat gives it a lasting shine, and when it's time to remove polish, it comes off effortlessly, unlike other nail polishes where I need to really rub it off. It's definitely my go-to colour and I'm really happy with the results.

April 08, 2017

my husband got me this nail polish for christmas and it very disappointing . Don't waste your money.

The nail polish is suppose to dry within 5 minutes but it NEVER dries ! after an hour ( did all the steps and coat) my nails get smudges and lines because they are still wet. It very frustrating . The nail polish's odour is ver very strong ! you definitely need and open room with windows opened.

April 08, 2017

I was so excited toe tr Sally Hansen miracle gel polish out. I wasn't happy it was clumpy and the brush was so different to use. It was a hassle. I had nail polish all over the place, the gel top coat was not as clumpy but I couldn't get use to the brush.

March 15, 2017

I really like this top coat! I actually also use it when i am not using polish not from the Sally Hansen gel polish range.

My nails seem to chip if i sneeze, using this i get a couple more sneezes in without a chip! It doesnt make my polish last 7 days but i have yet to find anything except and actual Shellac manicure that does!

Would i buy this if i no longer had any of the SH gel polishes..probably not. But it is good enough to use and choose over another top coat i own.

March 15, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce vernis à ongles. Il est plus résistant que les vernis conventionnel. Par contre, bien qu'il y ait plusieurs couleurs disponibles, je trouve qu'il manque quelques classiques comme le rouge pompier ou le bleu marine.

March 12, 2017

I really like the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polishes. They are a much cheaper alternative to paying salon prices. I love how shiny the topcoat is and love the selection of colours available.

March 11, 2017

I wanted to like this product. I was so excited to try it out as I love getting shellac or gel on my nails at the salon. Unfortunately, even with ample drying time between coats I found my nails chipping within a day.

March 09, 2017

I typically do my own manicures at home & this product has become a go to for me. I recommend adding the top coat after applying and the following day for longer coverage.