Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

July 21, 2019
    United States

Dries super fast, long lasting

I love doing my nails. I work a lot with my hands and I usually end up doing my nails once a week. Not anymore with this nail polish! It's been at least 10 days since I painted them and they look great!
    Another thing I love about miracle gel is that it dries really fast and I don't have to worry about my fresh nails to be damaged by the slightest touch.
    I think the product is a little bit pricey, but worth the price.

2.7/5

June 08, 2019

the Gel polish is the real star here

from the duo, the gel polish is the only one doing a great job. the first time i used both the polish and top coat however it wasn't what i expected. the second time i wore the polish with another top coat from another brand and it looked awesome!

May 23, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Stays on great!

I love this polish-it’s the only drug store polish that actually doesn’t chip ! Plus, I only have to apply one coat. I can wear it a full week! My fave color is Slate-r girl! A really pretty gray.

1.7/5

May 16, 2019

Not for me :(

I was really hoping this would work and that i would love this product so i could save money at the salon but nope :( I did how it instructed, applied 2 coats then added 1 coat of the top coat. My nails took forever to try and cracked within the first 24 hours. I did love the color and it was not hard to get off. Will i buy again? no not for the price of the polish. I am actually returning it today to the store i bought it from.

May 07, 2019

Love This!

This polish rocks! The 2 top coats I bought are awesome. The glossy one keeps my nails looking super for days on end! The matte topcoat takes a super shiny, glossy or glittery polish to a flag matte in seconds. Very Impressed with the quality of this line!

April 07, 2019

not a fan of the top coat

I don't have the gel polish so I don't know how it performs with that, but when applied over my regular nail polish, I find that it seems to make them chip more but in bigger pieces. It doesn't help add much of a shine either. I do like the brush applicator and because it has a thinner consistency, this dries very quickly.

April 01, 2019

Miracle Gel Top Coat

this product ensures you nails have a glossy shoney finish as well seems to hold the nail polish from the first coat to last longer. I really enjoy this as i have such a hard time making nail polish last on my nails for more than 3 days. This helps to keep the polish on for more than a week on my nails. I definety would recommend this to any one with the same problem as i

March 26, 2019

J'adore ce produit jen veux toujours

Ce produit est vraiment unique!! Il tient bien et parfait pour tt les jours. De plus il y a plusieurs couleurs ce qui est parfait pour tt les saisons.

March 26, 2019

A great gel polish

i found this product worked great with sally hansen miracle gel nail polishes, i found it did last longer than normal mail polish and was so easy to apply, i also found it dried fast and i would totally recommend a try

March 16, 2019

My go to polish

My toenails are always polished. Since discovering this product it is the only one I use. I am a runner and spend a bit of time in my sneakers. Other polishes would quickly wear off and chip. This does the trick and will last several weeks. The thick polish and wide brush makes application a breeze and it looks professional.