3.9/5
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

April 02, 2019

LOVE the result !

My favorite brand of gel nail polish. Available in many colors. My hand nails still looked great even after 5 days! You really need to use the final coat (black one) to have the 3D effect.

April 01, 2019

Miracle Gel Top Coat

this product ensures you nails have a glossy shoney finish as well seems to hold the nail polish from the first coat to last longer. I really enjoy this as i have such a hard time making nail polish last on my nails for more than 3 days. This helps to keep the polish on for more than a week on my nails. I definety would recommend this to any one with the same problem as i

April 01, 2019

Would buy this product all the time.

When i first used the sally hanson gel nail polish. I thought it would be the same as the normal stuff. But to my surprise. It was so much better. I love the different colors and how long it lasts on your nails without peeling or chipping. Thank you.

March 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love this product.

I have several colors of this nail polish. It goes on so nice and turns out great at the end and lasts for a long time. The finish that you put on top adds shine and finishes it off. Costs so much less than going to the salon and the polish lasts for a long time.

March 26, 2019

J'adore ce produit jen veux toujours

Ce produit est vraiment unique!! Il tient bien et parfait pour tt les jours. De plus il y a plusieurs couleurs ce qui est parfait pour tt les saisons.

March 26, 2019

A great gel polish

i found this product worked great with sally hansen miracle gel nail polishes, i found it did last longer than normal mail polish and was so easy to apply, i also found it dried fast and i would totally recommend a try

March 16, 2019

My go to polish

My toenails are always polished. Since discovering this product it is the only one I use. I am a runner and spend a bit of time in my sneakers. Other polishes would quickly wear off and chip. This does the trick and will last several weeks. The thick polish and wide brush makes application a breeze and it looks professional.

February 25, 2019

Chipping within 24 hours!

I'm certainly no expert in applying nail polish, so I do love the wide and flat applicator brush. However, the quality is about average to any other nail polish I've tried, and my thumb and pointer fingers had chipping after less than 24 hours. I'm not sure if quality varies by shade, and they have such a great range of colours that I'm tempted to try out another shade when they go on sale, just to test that possibility... Ultimately I'm a little disappointed by my first impression :(

February 23, 2019

Fantastic polish and such a good deal!

This is such a great product combination. The brush is wide and flat so you can get really good coverage with one swipe. I do two coats of the colour then one coat of the top coat. I have had mine on now for over a week and there's been no chipping at all. I'll definitely be purchasing more colours.

The colour I am wearing in the photo is Terra-Coppa.

February 21, 2019

Coats Nicely

I have many colours of Sally Handsen Miracle Gel nail polishes and love them. The colours are very vibrant, last a long time and have a nice to apply formula. Can't wait to see what colours come out next.