Schmidt's Aluminum Free Coconut + Pineapple Natural Deodorant for Women and Men Reviews

Really Natural. Really Works. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple baking soda-free formula keeps you fresh with 24 hour odour protection. Certified 100% Natural Origin  – Coconut + Pineapple features a crowd-pleasing, refreshing and vibrant scent, made with essential oils.

Vraiment naturel. Vraiment efficace. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple sans bicarbonate de soude préserve la fraîcheur avec 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Origine naturelle certifiée à 100 % – Coconut + Pineapple contient un parfum envoûtant, rafraîchissant et vivifiant, fait avec des huiles essentielles.

Gentle and Effective!

I have been using Schmidt's Natural Deodorants for about a year now. I have tried many other natural deodorants but none other have been as effective as Schmidt's. This baking soda-free version is an amazing addition to their product line as some people can have sensitivity to baking soda. I find this particular formula extremely gentle on my skin yet it remains extremely effective.

I recommend this product to anyone looking for an effective and natural, aluminum-free deodorant who has sensitive skin.

I tried this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.

January 02, 2021

great for sensitive skin !

I like the deodorant is gentle to my sensitive skin, it stays on well and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Application is smooth, as long as you follow the instruction on the bottle that you need to warm it a little by putting it on your skin for a few seconds. Overall I love the light scent and effectiveness of this deodorant!

Awesome deodorant

I really like this Schmidt’s coconut and pineapple natural deodorant. It is made for sensitive skin with no baking soda, no aluminum salts and no artificial fragrance. Although it doesn’t smell exactly like coconut and pineapple, I still enjoy it; it’s almost like a citrus candy smell. When apply you have to press on the skin to warm it up a bit. It leaves no powdery or any stickiness. Feels fresh throughout the day! Love it.

Vacation in a bottle

I’ve tried Schmidt’s products before and I’ve been generally happy with them. This scent though is by far my favourite out of all the ones I’ve tried. The formula does need to be warmed up a little on your skin but goes on very smooth with no residue and no mess. I found that it however not last all day and that’s it only downfall.

January 02, 2021

Good deodorant but not smell

The deodorant was great but I didn’t care for this smell once applied to my skin. I didn’t need to reapply it during the day. It didn’t get on my shirts or leave my armpits wet.

January 02, 2021

Try this amazing natural deoderant!

I have been on the search for an affordable natural deoderant that works and this is totally it! The scent is unbelieveable and it lasts all day. It absorbs well leaving very little residue and doesnt bother my sensitive skin at all. I will definately be buying and using this as part of my daily routine.

Alright

I had really high hopes for this product. I prefer Schmidts deoderant that contain baking soda, as I find they work better on me. The scent initially smelled amazing but found it changed as I wore it. I also found that I needed to reapply part way through the day. I liked that it applied nice and smoothly.

Great odour protection

I try to avoid deodorants or antiperspirants that contain aluminium or harmful ingredients so I was really happy to try the Schmidt's natural deodorant in coconut & pineapple scent.
    Some of the deodorants containing baking soda give me a rash sometimes, this one does not have this ingredient so that was great. The smell was like pina colada so I also loved that! It protected well against odor but not so much for wetness, but this is a deodorant after all and not an antiperspirant, so as long as I don't smell, that's fine by me.
    This is a great product, certified by Eco Cert, vegan and not tested on animals, i recommend it to anyone searching for a good natural deodorant.

Great product

Great product especially for sensitive skin. Keeps you fresh and long lasting. Will purchase again for myself and my daughter. Smells so nice. Fresh lasting

Smells great!

I was amazed when I felt how smooth the deodorant was. It felt so nice on my skin! The smell is wonderful and the coverage is good. I did notice that the coverage dwindled around mid-day and I had to reapply, but other than that, it was great! Would buy again if a reasonable price.