Schmidt's Aluminum Free Coconut + Pineapple Natural Deodorant for Women and Men Reviews

Really Natural. Really Works. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple baking soda-free formula keeps you fresh with 24 hour odour protection. Certified 100% Natural Origin  – Coconut + Pineapple features a crowd-pleasing, refreshing and vibrant scent, made with essential oils.

Vraiment naturel. Vraiment efficace. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple sans bicarbonate de soude préserve la fraîcheur avec 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Origine naturelle certifiée à 100 % – Coconut + Pineapple contient un parfum envoûtant, rafraîchissant et vivifiant, fait avec des huiles essentielles.

LOVE LOVE LOVEE!!!!

LOVE this product! Huge fan of Schmidt’s natural deodorant and now they added this new scent! Obsessed! It smells like your on a paradise island! Definitely my new go to scent!

So far so good

I’ve used it a couple times and so far it works good. I’m interested to see how it works longer term. The smell is good and it applies just like the non sensitive one

Coconut & Pineapple

So excited to try it. Felt real fresh after putting it on. The scent is perfect and long lasting. Very pleased!! Would really like to try other Schmidt products. Haven't tried the Sandalwood yet, however, the scent is really nice/subtle.

December 28, 2020

Love the bright new packaging and long lasting sce

When I first received this package I fell in love with the bright look of it, once applied it lasted all day and wasn't sticky and lasted all day. I love the fact it doesn't leave stains on my clothes

December 28, 2020

Works great lovely scent!

Love the scent of this deodorant. It is nice and fruity. I don't get a ton of the coconut fragrance but it is well balanced. I have been using natural deodorant for almost 8 years and have recently just started using Schmidt's within the last year. I love the formula as it doesn't stain my clothes but it is much more convenient than say a crystal deodorant.

Really works!

A pleasant and sweet smelling deodorant that really works as advertised - plus it's aluminum free! I have tried 3 different Schmidt's deodorant scents and this one is definitely my favourite. It's not overpowering and it gives me peace of mind throughout the day that I won't need to re-apply or worry about any odors getting through. I will be buying this I'm the future!

Good product

It. Works great as it’s also long lasting. smells good I would definitely recommended to anyone looking to switch deoderent brands. Price in stores isnt bad

Smells like Heaven

The smell is what SOLD me right away. Coconut pineapple was a fresh and soothing scent which lasted all day. I also enjoyed the creamy application without the clumping you usually get with stick deordants. The protection lasted all day which is a must for me. Will definitely repurchase. Had always seen this brand but hesitated to try, I will not be a returning customer! Natural deordants have stepped up their game with this product.

Smells amazing and works

First off this deodorant smells amazing. I really enjoyed the smell of this one. For being a natural deodorant I thought it held up pretty well. I even worked out multiple times while wearing it and it held up pretty good against odor. I previously was already using a natural deodorant and I prefer this deodorant over my previous one.

Super

Pour vrai, j’ai été surprise par l’efficacité et la bonne odeur du produit !! J’ai adoré et je le recommande clairement!! Enfin des produits qui fonctionnent et qui n’a pas d’aluminiums