Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

February 18, 2020

I absolutely love this product

I got to #trySchmidtsNaturals @SchmidtsNatutals @ChickAdvisor #gotitfree for testing purposes and I absolutely love this product. The smell is a nice light scent - I got to try the Lavender and Sage Deodorant and I will definitely recommend this to friends and family. The smell isn’t too strong and it is long lasting so you don’t have to worry about it wearing off during the day. It’s a non greasy feel and doesn’t stick and it’s vegan and cruelty free 🌱 😍❤️

February 18, 2020

My go to from now

I got this deo in Lavender and sage.. I absolutely loved it.. and it being all natural is just cherry on top.. the smell is lovely, texture is also really nice and overall very refreshing and long lasting.. have already recommended this product to 2 friends. Definitely buying it again.

Lots of Lavender

Recieved this product for free to try through ChickAdvisor product review club. You can REALLY smell the lavender, all day long. That said, it does a reasonable job keeping the BO at bay and reasonably dry. The texture is quite gritty when applying but that doesn't impact the overall feeling while wearing it all day. Enjoy it overall, big fan.

Virginia, United States

Good but pricey

I received this product free to test from chickadvisor. At first, I was not overly enthused. It applied quite poorly, as it appeared hard. You can get around this, if you leave it under your arm for a second, as it will warm it up, and make it smoother for application. It did not leave any marks on my clothes. Some deodorants make my under arms itch throughout the day (namely the powder deodorants). This one did not irritate my skin what so ever. The scent did last throughout the day, which was a great added bonus! Many other deodorants would need to be applied several times throughout the day to keep that strong of a scent. Keep in mind, it is a deodorant, not a antiperspirant, so it does not help what so ever with the sweating, aside from providing the scent of lavender and sage. At first, I did not love the scent, however got used it wearing it. Major turnoff?? The pricing. You could purchase a deodorant from Walmart for around $3 or $4. This one, being all natural, does run for about $9. It would not break the bank, but does add up over time. I do like that it is curated with natural ingredients. This is my first natural deodorant, so I cannot compare to other brands, but hope to have the opportunity to compare in the future. I recommend giving it a try. To buy every once and a while, it may be worth the extra spend, but plan on alternating this one with other deodorant brands I own.

Deo

J'ai reçu ce deo en cadeau. J'ai adoré la seuteur. Je l'utilise lors de ma grossesse car il ne contient pas de minéraux nocif. Je le recommande a tous.

It surprised me!

I wasn’t really hopeful about this product, but having allergies with different brands or deodorants I decided to try it as well.
    I was afraid the smell would be too much and I wouldn’t be able to use it.
    I was dead wrong! I am in love with this product !

Love this product!

I would definitely buy this deodorant again, i love the smell it goes on easily and smooth and leaves no residue!It was a good price at my local drug store and i could definitely see switching to SCHMIDT'S

February 16, 2020

The best natural deodorant I've ever tried

I love this natural deodorant. It keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day with a delicate but pleasant scent. I love the lavender smell because it's not overpowering but keeps you smelling and feeling fresh. I would definitely repurchase. I received this product for free for the purpose of testing and reviewing.

February 16, 2020

Amazing smell! And I don’t smell!

I really love natural deodorants, but find a lot
    Of the time it’s tough to mask body odour (we all have it!). But with Schmidt’s I am really finding that it works!!! So far so good. My body likes the ingredients and I have no issues with scent.
    I can’t wait to try another one.
    #gotitfree thanks to PRC!

Great natural deodorant!

I received this product for free for review. I have been on the hunt for a natural deodorant that I actually like, and it has been quite difficult. What I can say is that this one has become a top contender! The smell is great and you can smell it all day long. It does not leave a residue or a waxy feeling like some of the other brands can. This also did not irritate my skin, which is a plus. I think it did a great job overall and would definitely consider purchasing.