Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

Fresh

Schmidt’s Lavender+Sage natural deodorant is a great product. Nowadays, as much as possible I use natural products. So I’m thankful that I got to try this deodorant from Chickadvisor and Schmidt. It allows my underarm to breathe and sweat then deodorize it and smelling fresh. Very smooth and not sticky upon application. Also the combination of lavender and sage gave a refreshing, kinda minty and delicate scent that I love.

Love it!

I received this product for free from @chickadvisor for my honest review. I love the lavender sent. It's very easy to apply without  harsh dragging or causing irritation to the skin.  I only need to apply it in the morning and  the freshness will last whole day. Also, I love the fact that it's aluminum free and has no harsh chemicals. I will definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. Thank you @chickadvisor and @schmidtsnaturals  for the opportunity to try this amazing product! #tryschmidtsnaturals #gotitfree

Fantastic natural deodarant

I got this product to try for free and its a fantastic deodorant. I've tried quite a few natural deodorants before but this one takes the cake. Its easy to apply, it goes on nicely and smells fantastic. I love lavender and it smells like fresh lavender from the garden. It has some grit to it which is nice because you can really feel it going on your skin. It doesn't leave a residue on your clothes which is great and it lasts all day. I'm not a particularly stinky sweet person but I feel comfortable and fresh with this deodorant all day. I'll definitely be buying this product in future.

February 19, 2020

who knew natural was amazing

I love this deodorant! It feels silky smooth and has such a nice smell, I find it holds up longer then a regular in natural stuff. I love that it is natural and not toxic to you. Love it!

Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Review

I just received this deodorant in the mail today so I applied it first thing this morning and I must say, I'm quite impressed, It kept me dry and smelling fresh the entire day. I am IN LOVE with the scent and I love the fact that it's aluminum free and has no harsh chemicals. I am definitely going to purchase these deodorants when they come out in stores and I have already recommended them to a few friends! Thank you ChickAdvisor for sending me this product to test and review!!

2.7/5

Sticky and Crumbly

I received this product from Schmidt and ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I had high hopes for this product, but was extremely disappointed. The scent was alright, but it kind of made me sleepy because it was mostly lavender. I followed the product's instructions, although when applying the product it crumbled and left chunks under my arm. I also found the product to be extremely sticky and left a heavy feeling. It did last throughout the day and did not stain my clothing, although those were the only positives. I did like how it was natural, although the negatives outweighed the positives. Overall, I do not plan on continuing using this product and will not buy it again in the future.

Au sec sans compromis

J’ai reçu le déodorant Schmidt’s Lavande/Sauge gratuitement à des fins d’évaluation grâce à Schmidt’sNaturals et ChickAdvisor.
    J’ai tout d’abord été ravie de l’odeur qui se dégage du produit, car j’adore la lavande. Ensuite, les mentions; Certifié végétalien, Cruelty Free, Sans aluminium, ni propylène glycol, ni parabènes, ni phtalates, Sans parfum artificiel m’ont encouragées à me renseigner davantage sur le produit et la compagnie. J’ai mis ce déodorant naturel à l’épreuve pendant plus d’une semaine. De l’entraînement en salle, à la journée très chargée tout comme à la journée de congé en famille, je n’ai jamais eu l’impression que le produit était pour me lâcher. Les odeurs ont toujours été neutralisées et je me suis toujours sentie fraîchement parfumée à la lavande. A l’application, je trouve que le déodorant est très crémeux, il faut donc veiller à ne pas appliquer trop de pression pour ne pas en avoir plus que nécessaire sous les aisselles. Ma peau est bien hydratée, je n’ai retrouvé aucun résidu sur mes vêtements ou sur ma peau.

En comparaison avec le déodorant naturel que j’utilisais avant cet essai gratuit, le produit de Schmidt’s Naturals est un bien meilleur rapport quantité/prix (7.97$/75g chez Wal-Mart). Un élément motivant pour faire le changement à un déodorant sans aluminium et meilleur pour la santé comme pour l’environnement.

Je recommande et en rachèterai très certainement !

February 18, 2020

A really great natural deodorant option!

I was really curious to try this product, because as much as I've always wanted to make the switch to natural deodorants, I've had some issues with them causing skin irritation and allergic reactions. This one thankfully didn't!!! You definitely need to warm it up against your skin for a few seconds in order for it to apply smoothly, but other than that, it works great! It smells very strongly though, so if that's something that bothers you then this might be the best choice for you, but I love the scent of Lavender so I've been loving this! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try this product!

C'est magnifique

Quand j'ai reçu mon déodorant juste en l'ouvrant J'ai sentie l'odeur de la lavande qui m'a directement émerveiller puis je l'ai tester c'est très doux ça sent bon et naturel merci Chickadvisor

Feels so natural

I received this in the mail and i was so excited. Not only is the packaging itself great to look at, the product smells amazing and also feels so good and natural on the pitts. Love it. Lasted all day kept me fresh. Will be buying again for sure.!