Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

Smells so Natural and Fresh

Fortunately for me I had the opportunity to try this product. I was immediately enamoured by the scent when I opened it. The lavendar sage smells so natural and fresh, like I am actually smelling the real thing in a garden. Not like other deodorants that smell nice but synthetically so. I wore it everyday for two weeks and am happy to report that it got the job done effectively with no "breakthrough" odours. I would definitely recommend to friends and family looking for a more natural option for deodorants.

February 25, 2020

Natural deodorant that actually works!

A few years ago I made the decision to switch to a natural deodorant. I tried a few brands and they either didn't work at all or they didn't last throughout the day. I came across Schmidt's natural deodorant at a local store and decided to give it a try. I was so happy to find a natural deodorant that actually works and lasts for the whole day. I've now been using Schmidt's natural deodorant for the past 2 years. I've used the unscented (my preference) and rose + vanilla prior to trying this lavender + sage scent. I do like this scent but I don't think I would purchase it again. I like the unscented one the best but if I had to choose a scent it would be the rose + vanilla. Even my 3 year old daughter thought the lavender + sage was "stinky". It's just a little too much scent in my opinion. Other than the scent, this deodorant is amazing! I don't feel wet and I smell fresh all day long, even in situations where I perspire more. It does take a bit of time to soften the deodorant before applying it but I just place the opened stick in my armpit for a few minutes while I do something else like brush my teeth. It softens up enough after that to comfortably glide it across my skin. If you're looking for an affordable natural deodorant that actually works, choose this one. You won't be disappointed. I also love that it's easy to find at common stores like Shoppers Drug Mart.

February 25, 2020

Schmidt's lavender and sage deodorant

I received Schmidt's Lavender and Sage natural deodorant for free as part of the product review club. I was excited to try the product out as I have started to use aluminum free deodorants recently. I found that the scent was a bit strong which I don't mind but it seemed like the sage smell was overpowering and I don't know what better way to describe it than i smelled like my grandmother. In terms of the texture or application it seemed to go on a bit grainy, as I'm not familiar with natural deodorants I didn't know if this was normal but it was just different than a regular deodorant bar. I work out quite a bit and used this bar before working out and i found it worked quite well in terms of masking/reducing any smell from sweating. In terms of value I saw that the price range could be anywhere from approximately $10-$15 which is a but more than i usually pay for deodorant but seems around the price range that natural deodorants go for.

February 25, 2020

My new love of natural deodorant

I use to pride myself on using natural products and loving them but I tried super hard to find a natural deodorant that got me though the day without smelling like BO or ripping my armpit apart while trying to apply it (most of the natural deodorants I used before were super dry and apply them felt like rubbing your armpit with sandpaper, ouch!). But then I got sent a sample of this deodorant and fell in love !!!! I went to the drugstore the next day and bought all the scents. Even my coworkers complimented the natural oil smells in this deodorant they could smell through my clothes. Highly recommended these deodorants!

A Natural Deodorant That Gets The Job Done

I was an instant believer of Schmidt's Natural Deodorant after my first use. I have tried every natural deodorant out there with zero success. Past natural deodorants were either completely ineffective or they left my skin red and irritated.

Schmidt's is different. It goes on smooth, is gentle on my skin and leaves me smelling super fresh. I only need to apply it once in the morning and it lasts all day long. I have even worked up a sweat with it on and it still holds up! I am honestly shocked and in awe and so happy to have found this product!

I also love the smell of the lavender mixed with the sage. The sage gives it a grounded feeling.

I love this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for an effective, natural alternative for deodorant.

I received this product free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.

February 25, 2020

My New Favorite Deodorant!

I made the switch to use natural deodorant 3-4 years ago. I have been using one brand (they shall go un-named) for this entire time, but I have finally branched out and tried Schmidt's Naturals...and let me tell you, Schmidt's has won me over! I put Schmidt's on at 7am, and by the time I wake up at 6am the next day I still smell fresh! I don't feel the need to reapply during the day, and I've had compliments on how nice I smell. Also, Schmidt's is significantly more affordable than the brand I was previously using - added bonus!

I will definitely be changing to Schmidt's :)

Awesome product!

Definitely one of the best natural deodorant I've tried so far!!!
    I'm always on the lookout for natural deodorant, and they usually don't work as great... But this one works really well!!

Amazed!

I recieved the Shmidt's deodorant in Lavender and Sage in exchange for my honest review/opinion.

I absolutely love the scent, it isn't overwhelming and it isn't perfumed heavily. The deodorant has a very mellow and delicious fragrance of lavender and sage. I do notice the lavender more when smell it in the tube, but when I put it on I can smell the subtle sage notes. Beautiful and feminine fragrance that smells clean and fresh but not synthetic. I like the texture as well, it's not too soft, not too wet, and not too dry/hard. I love how it glides on and melts onto the skin without feeling oily or super sticky.

As far as performance - this is by far the best natural deodorant I've ever tried. It works incredibly well for regular daily tasks and even light yoga exercises. I can't comment on if it would last an entire day if the climate is very hot and humid (like summer), but I am very happy with it so far! I'll continue to wear it for sure and I would absolutely repurchase and recommend it to friends/family.

The reason I didn't rate it 5 stars is that it is expensive compared to other deodorants I've seen. That said, it is worth it and I am willing to pay more for a better product...but would love if it cost a little less.

BEST NATURAL DEODORANT EVER, I LOVE THE LAVENDER SMELL OF IT

Great value for your money,i love the smell of it ,i feel so clean and fresh after using it ,It'sAll natural no aluminum salts, no propylene glycol,best all natural deodorant i ever used before,definitely will be buying it. Its very true to it's labeling.

February 24, 2020

Natural Deodorant that WORKS??

I never used to use natural products for my underarms but I started getting rashes about one year ago and switched to natural right away. I seemed to have reactions to baking soda so I switched to a very expensive brand that has been doing NOTHING! I am so surprised to see that this one works. don't have to apply it everyday, and no rash! So I wasn't reacting to baking soda at all. I do wish the products went on smoother. It is quite thick and gets all over the sides of the container. I look forward to trying the other scents. I think I will be switching this to my regular deodorant.