Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

March 04, 2020

Greatest scent and coverage

I’m so fortunate to have tried this deodorant for free thanks to Chick Advisor and Schmidt’s in Lavender and Sage. This deodorant smells absolutely wonderful and I smelt very well past 24hrs. I cannot wait to try the other scents.

Something new!

I have received SCHMIDT'S LAVENDER + SAGE NATURAL DEODORANT to try for free and share my opinion. I have been using it for two weeks in a row and I’m very surprised. Lavender scent stayed with me during all day even after workout. I just do not like that it doesn’t lock sweat, so my armpits very wet, compared to my regular deodorant.

Great Product

I really liked this, I loved all the benefits of using a natural deodorant over a non natural one, it lasted all day for me, I still haven't used it long enough to decide if I would switch but I think this was a good product for me to start exploring the benefits of natural deodorants

Did the trick

I got to try this product for free from ChickAdvisor and I'm grateful I had the opportunity. It has a strong scent initially as with most deodorants but diminishes to a perfect amount of scent within a few minutes. I noticed it neutralized my natural underarm odors all day, even maintaining that ability during and after my workouts. While it did have a slightly different texture when applied than typical drugstore brands I've used it didn't take long to get use too.

The scent is beautiful !

I am a huge fan of this deodorant . Upon opening it smelled amazing, lasted all day and I tend to sweat a lot .

My days can be very demanding being a mother of 3 and day to day life can be pretty chaotic but this magical deodorant did not let me down ! Kept me fresh and dry from sun up to sun down .

The product was very gentle on my skin, it did not stain or leave marks on any of my clothing ( I wear a lot of black ) you don't need a lot either this products lasts !

March 03, 2020

Smells great and works like a charm

Schmidt's Lavender and Sage Natural deodorant smells great and works like a charm. The scent lasts majority of the day and it keeps working throughout the day without needing to reapply. I loved the fact that it worked and has natural ingredients. I would highly recommend it and will be buying it in the future.

Sent super bon

J’aiRécemment tester ce désodorisant pour le corps et la senteur m’a agréablement surpris elle n’est pas trop présente mais dure toute la journée l’application est facile Et procure une sensation douce au toucher

Works great

This deodorant had a nice scent and worked great. I like that it’s a natural deodorant so I feel good knowing that I am not putting chemicals on my body. I’m excited to try some of the other scents that are available.

Déodorant

Ce déodorant est de très bonne qualité et j'ai beaucoup de positif sur ce produit. La seule chose que j'aime moin c'est qu'il est agressif sur la peau, il grafigne étant donné les granule dans la formule. L'odeur de la lavande est très présente. Sinon, très efficace, il n'y a pas d'odeur de sueur durant la journée et la composition naturel est excellent. J'ai pu voir qu'il contient des minéraux ce qui est bon pour la peau aussi. J'aime bien le produit!

Lavender + Sage

So far this deodorant is working for me. Last time i tried an aluminum free deodorant i had a terrible reaction so naturally I was hesitant to try this but i still gave it a try.

I have had not reactions and I really like the scent. Somehow I feel this combination helps carry me through my day in a very calming way.