Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

Not for everyone

I had the opportunity to try this product. I had never heard of it til just before the campaign started. When I received my packagefinally (for som reason it was really delayed) I was so excited to try this. Regular deoderants make my skin itchy so I have been using a local madea slap in the face of sage. To me sage is something you use for cooking... natural one for years and I love it but it is very hard mto travel with in a bulky glass jar. When this arrived I was so happy it could fit in a toiletry bag! I got Lavender and sage. I don't really care for those scents but it was the lesser of evils. Being scent sensitive that is why I have avoided most products in stores. The lavender on me isn't that strong but the sage is. Oh my it is so strong and every time I lift my arm up all I get is a slap in the face of sage. Not for me. I had some comments from coworkers asking why I smell funny. I will stick with my local made vanilla coconut in it's bulky jar

Works great!

I was a bit nervous to try at first, but after using the product for two weeks I notice a bit difference in the feel of my skin, the lack of skin irritation and itch.
    I also love the smell

Great Product.

I got the opportunity to test out Schmidts deodorant-thank you Chickadvisor :)

I absolutely love this deodorant!!! I've tried other natural deodorants from Saje & Tom's and what I noticed with those deodorants was that I was constantly reapplying. Schmidts is a game changer, a little goes a long way, it literally lasts ALL day, no reapplying, and it smells amazing. I'm so glad I got the chance to test this product, because it's now my go to deodorant.

Texas, United States

Smells good and so do I

I've used quite a few natural deodorants, and this one holds up pretty well. Because it's a deodorant and not an anti-perspirant, you still do sweat, but you stay smelling pretty good under everything but heavy exercise. I thought the product smells great and goes on well. I'm happy with it as an everyday deodorant. The only downside is that it contains baking soda, which I've learned isn't great for your skin, and it comes in a plastic tube, like most deodorant, so it's not useful if you're trying to cut down on plastic. I got it free from Chick Advisor in exchange for this honest review.

March 10, 2020

Great option for a natural deodorant

The Schmidt’s deodorant so far has been working great for me. I have tried quite a few natural deodorants and they always leave me stinky a few hours later. I am not an excessive sweater but I do have to reapply the deodorant in the evening, which in my opinion for a natural deodorant is good compared to others I’ve tried. I used the lavender and I’m not a huge fan of the smell (I wasn’t think when I choose it and remembered afterward that I don’t live the smell of lavender). Like most natural deodorants you need to let it almost melt into your armpit before rubbing it on otherwise it will end up chunky. I would defiantly buy this product again and try a different scent!

March 10, 2020

Works better than all else!

I have been struggling for quite some time to find a deodorant that works for me. I have finally found it in Schmidt's! It smells wonderful and lasts all day. It doesn't go on as smooth as other deodorants but keep in mind that it is made with natural ingredients and the "roughness" fades quickly. Amazing product!! :)

New Brunswick, Canada

Schmidt's Lavender & Sage Natural Deoderant

I really love this deodorant! I've been using Native for a while now and while I love their company it sucks to have to order them online. It's great to find another natural deodorant that you can grab at a drug store or Walmart! The smell was amazing, probably my favorite part. The only thing I will say is I find it doesn't go on super smooth. It's almost like a moisturizer, you have to rub it in after putting it on but in saying that most natural deodorants are the same. Definitely would recommend!

March 09, 2020

The best natural deodorant I’ve used

With all natural deodorants, it’s important to let your body adjust to the new product. I have found that, when using other products, my body would take a long time to adjust and the product wasn’t very effective for a long while.
    Schmidt’s deodorant was DIFFERENT. The product, for me, was effective after the first use. I applied after my morning shower and my underarms were still fresh at bed time (I should mention I’m 8 months pregnant!!!)
    The texture is quite thick and grainy due to the baking soda, but I personally didn’t mind it.
    The one and only thing that I noticed was that my underarms were quite sensitive to this product if I applied it after shaving, so I avoided applying it after shaving and the red bumps subsided.

Overall, this product is super effective, has a light and refreshing scent and is an amazing substitute for regular deodorant.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Keeps my armpits smelling great

I received this product in exchange for my review I’ve used the same competitor brand for years and I switched to Schmidt’s the day I received it and I fell in love it goes on smooth and keeps my armpits smelling good all day long through stressful days too

Natural deodorant!!

This produce is absolutely amazing, the smell is like nothing you’ve had before .. but in a good way. And it literally lasts all day compared to every other brand that doesn’t.