Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

March 24, 2020

Fresh

Loved the scent -long lasting. It’s gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave a tacky film afterwards- doesn’t stain your clothes. Very refreshing and a must buy!

March 24, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best natural deodorant ever!

I'm beyond glad I had the opportunity to try this natural deodorant. It's so good! It works so well & doesn't leave any stains on clothing, whether it's white Mark's or yellow stains, but haven't had that problem whatsoever. Smells amazing & the fact it's all natural just amazes me to be honest! I'm so thankful for trying this product & will continue to buy it & also recommend it to people as well. :)

Aw yes, great investment

I got this free, thanks Chick Advisor! Of course, in return for an honest review.

My yoga studio has these natural deodorants for sale, and I had considered it. I was looking for a gentle bit effective natural deodorant, and it delivered!

The texture WAS a bit weird at the beginning, you have to let it sort of melt with your body heat and you don't need very much. It's worth the small adjustment.

The scent isn't overpowering, which is great when you're copied up with your apartment with your roomie because of COVID-19.

Lasting Sent!

I received this free in exchange for review #gotitfree
    The effectiveness was fair to a natural deodorant. Did take some time to adjust to the and had a period of sweating more than usual. That lasted a day or two. I found this with every natural deodorant I have tried. So no complaints.
    The smell was lovely and lasted all day! Unlike some other deo I have tried this sent lasted along time even during the sweating phase. I still smelt lovely!!
    Following guidelines to hold for 10 sec then swipe prevented any grainy texture.
    I will also be recommending to my clients.

Works Well

I received this product free of charge as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!

I have been using this deodorant for a little while, and so far I am quite happy with how this performs. Now, I'm not a super sweaty person, but I have found that this works well to keep any odor away, and does seem to leave me feeling dry. I was worried that the scent would be too strong, but it's a nice floral and slightly herbal blend that doesn't overpower. I find the formula to be a little stiff when applying on damp skin, but other than that have no complaints so far.

Strong smell, okay effectiveness

Personally, I was not a huge fan of the lavender/sage smell. I found it a bit overwhelming. As for effectiveness, I found that I had to reapply at least once per day and it left a sticky residue. I have used other natural deodorants which I enjoy better but depending on how much body odor you have and how pungent of a fragrance you like, this may be the deodorant for you.

Wonderful natural option

I recently received this deodorant to try for a few weeks and have to say I’m impressive with the overall. The consistency is really creamy and spreads on easily.
    The smell is beautiful and smells just like natural lavender.

I do find in the warmth it can get a little soft and runs over the edges and wastes some product. It is also not safe on black items.

The product works well and keeps me fresh all day long while still being able to sweat.

Really great product

I'm always looking for natural or no harsh chemical products especially things that's applied to skin as it gets absorbed in your body. Deoderants are definitely one thing I tell everyone to be super careful with as it can be very harmful so I'm really into natural things. I didn't think Schmidt's natural deodorant would work as great as it does. It smells really nice and is very effective. I highly recommend it

Smells great

Alright, so to start off I’ve tried tons of natural deodorants and this is definitely at the top of the list! It smells great, seems to be lasting. BUT I don’t like how it leaves white residue, especially with black clothing. Also, this wouldn’t be a deodorant you wear to the gym unless you’re okay with reapplying. It does the job just for regular daily use, but it isn’t strong enough to withstand gym stink or nerve sweats. Overall though, I would buy it again!

Loved this Deoderant

I have always had sensitive armpits so I was extreamly excited to try this! The lavender sage smell was lovely and it never irritated my armpits. I found the quality great, however my only issue would be how it goes on, it’s a little gritty and doesn’t glide on.
    Other than that the smell, the quality and the amount for what you pay is great. I would recommend and I would love to try another scent.