Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

November 19, 2020

Schmidt's rose+Vanilla

This Deodorant was very overpowering the smell was very strong. The Deodorant did not provide wetness protection for me. It stung my armpits it burns and caused a rash.

October 08, 2020

Not a fan!

I didnt like the scent of the deodorant nor did I like the texture of the deodorant itself.

September 21, 2020

Bad product

This product didn't provide any coverage or help with sweat, the scent of this product was better than the other. Not a product for me.

Rose vanilla

It only had gross rose smell no vanilla smell and the intended use didn’t last long by midday it was a mix of sweat and rank rose! So gross !

Left me with burns

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I tried this product for three days in a row before I realized that I have a large burn/irritation under both my arms. I have tried a Rose scent from Schmidt's before so that is not what made me react. It took three days of me not being able to wear any deodorant to clear up the irritation. I typically do not have sensitive skin so the reaction was a complete surprise to me. I contacted the company but did no receive a response. On the positive side, the smell was great and lasted all day.

Too natural

I really dislike this product. I am allergic to pollen and that makes me dislike the odors of flowers that are too close to this.

September 03, 2020

One application is all it took to never use again.

I used this product ONCE after recieving it in the product review club. It has burned my armpits. I looked up reviews on Amazon and there were many reviews where people were burned by this "natural" product. I Have tried MANY natural deo products with ZERO issues. I am very dissapointed in the product review club for not better reviewing what they would be sending out.

April 04, 2020

I’ve been trying to be more mindful of the ingredients in my deodorant so I decided to give it a try. Honestly I don’t know how it works for some. It feels gritty and uncomfortable almost like your applying some kind of sugary exfoliant and I don’t feel like it worked for me

May 02, 2018
    United Arab Emirates

Armpit peeling and scabbing!!

I am 6 months pregnant and decided that go natural on the deodorant. I tried using oils and it just didn’t work. I checked reviews on Schmidt’s and decided to try it. I’ve been using it for about month now. For the first 2 weeks it was amazing. Smelled great and did what it was supposed to do. Then last week I noticed my armpits going darker and darker which I thought was odd but no pain so I just continued using it and now this week that layer of dark is peeling and scabbing!! Extremely painful!!