Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

North Carolina, United States

Schmidt rose vanilla deodorant

The smell is nice but after using It I got a rash and create sweat stains under my arm pits causing unsightly look and the smell does not last long and the cap keeps coming off

United States

Not for me

I received this #freeproduct of Schmidt's rose+vanilla natural deodorant to test from Chick adviser.
    I loved the smell, but it feels like sand paper when applying. Seems to be working appropriately, but after arriving to work work I noticed my shirt, under my arms are stained.

Not my thing

I received as a sample. I like the smell but it doesn’t last long and it’s not anti perspirant. I ended up letting my friend try it and she LOVED it, went out and bought some for herself. I’ll keep it in my purse for emergency freshen ups!

Not bad

Le déodorant sent beaucoup la rose. Pour les amateurs de cette senteur c’est parfait pour vous! Ce n’est pas une senteur désagréable.
    Par contre il est difficile à appliquer et tombe en grains aux premières applications

Too grainy

I found this product was too grainy while putting it on. The rose scent is strong and I would rather have more vanilla. It's too bad that this product is wet I'd rather have it smooth going on my skin. Found it to ruff.

2.3/5

Not a fan

I am not a fan of the strong rose scent of this deodorant. It says it is rose and vanilla but there are no vanilla scents in it. The rose scent is soooo overpowering that it gave me an instant headache. I like that it is a natural product. If the scent was just vanilla or lilac or lavender that would be great. The smell is definitely a deal-breaker.

Strange

I loved the scent, but the method of putting it on is totally weird. Let the deodorant warm up on your armpit... even after that, it doesn’t glide on smooth. In terms of preventing any odour it does ok on a day when you’re not doing much but can’t stand up at all when it comes to physical activity.

I can't stand the scent

I received a sample of this to review from Chick Advisor. Personally, I'm not a fan of the scent. I hate florals and when I saw that there was vanilla in this scent, I was hoping it would smell more vanilla-y, but this is a very strong rose scent. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with scent sensitivities because the first day I wore it I kept catching whiffs of roses all day. I don't notice it as much now when I wear it but I hate applying it in the morning as I really dislike smelling it. The texture looks really weird but it applies okay and you barely notice the textural difference while applying between this and a normal deodorant. I've noticed he scent also really lingers on clothing too.

November 28, 2020

Very nice scent but not good for much else

The smell of the product is very nice actually. It's mild but beautiful, very appealing. However upon using it, I found it very rough on my skin. It almost hurts to use. I also don't feel it lasts long. I feel sweaty again after about an hour, so it doesn't do its job as it's meant to. The only thing I find impressive is the scent.

2.3/5

November 26, 2020

Strange texture and caused irritation

I got this as a free sample and was excited to try it but the smell is very strong and the texture on the skin is really odd; like gritty or grainy. After wearing this for just a few hours I noticed the skin under my arms felt like it was burning and started to itch. I washed it off immediately but now several days later I still have a rash.