Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

2.3/5

February 23, 2021
    Southwark, United Kingdom

not great

I would not recommend this deodorant as it's difficult to use (you need to warm it up for a few minutes before it's able to spread) - which is not ideal for those mornings when you're in a rush! Also, the texture is almost gritty and leaves clumps of product under your arms. Not great. The smell is pleasant enough though

January 13, 2021

Strong rose scent

I wish the vanilla was the stronger scent over the rose. I find the rose to be occasionally overpowering for my likes. It does go in well and works well

2.8/5

January 03, 2021

Not what it says it is

Firstly I did not like the scent, as it was very overpowering. It was gritty and scratchy going on and if you followed the instructions to heat it up for a smoother glide it became very oily and a lot of product got stuck in the lid once you put the lid back on. I was very concerned for my clothing when it was at the oily stage. This was way too messy for my taste and to top it off NO it did not keep me dry and fresh all day.

2.2/5

December 26, 2020

I would not Purchase!

First opening this deodorant , I was excited !
    The smell is VERY STRONG!! I do like it however, so it’s definitely a preference thing - EVERYONE else said it was too potent for them.
    I absolutely LOVE how this is an all natural deodorant - you even have to let it warm up on your skin before use !
    Unfortunately, this deodorant made me STINK MORE and sweat LOTS?! I didn’t want to give up that easily , so I did a trial of four days & stopped using the deodorant for a couple days.
    EVERYTIME I used the deodorant, my body odour was much more stronger smelling & I couldn’t control my sweat what so ever.
    Thought it was neat how there seems to be some type of exfoliant in it as well.
    Love the product - hate how it works :(

December 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Schmidt rose vanilla deodorant

I tried the deodorant for a week. I unfortunately ended up not using it anymore as it didn't work as well for all day use :(. I loved the scent and the all natural aspect of this deodorant though. I work in a high stress environment and require a deodorant to last my full shift. My sis-in-law uses Schmidt and absolutely loves it !

December 15, 2020

Love the smell!

I was very excited to try this product. The smell was very nice. When I used it the first time, it felt a little sand like on my skin, but I continued to use it. All in all I loved the fragrance but wish the product did not have the sand like feeling.

December 14, 2020

Works great... but not for sensitive skin

Love the subtle scent of the rose and vanilla. It I'm not normally into floral scents, but it was quite pleasant. When I first opened the product, I noticed a different texture from deodorant than I am used to. As instructed, I let it warm up on my skin for a moment before applying. The texture was gritty and did not apply smoothly. That being said, I used it for 5 days and was very pleased with the results of no odour at all! I have sensitive skin however, and stopped using after day 5 due to developing a rash/irritatiom from the product. I can't figure out if my skin was just irritated from the rough texture or if it's something in the product that is not agreeing with my skin?
    Overall, I would recommend the product as it does work well. Just not if you have sensitive skin!

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Review

This product smelled great and seemed to work well, but I couldn't continue to use it as it irritated my underarm area. I feel that this product would be great and would work well for someone who does not have sensitive skin.

Great smelling lasts long

I found this product to be really great. It had a nice long lasting smell. It irritate my armpits a little after shaving but other than that it was great.

Strong scent

This deodorant went on nicely and the scent lasted all day. However, the scent was very strong! I would use an unscented version but not this particular scent.