Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

May 28, 2021

Deodorant with pretty but strong scent

I'm just going to have to pass on this deodorant. While the scent is pretty, it is very strong. It became overwhelming throughout the day and I ended up having to wash it off. If it had antiperspirants capabilities I might consider toughing through the strong scent. I'll just stick with my regular antipersperant for now.

May 27, 2021

Schmidt rose and vanilla

I’m not a huge fan of the scent I believe it could use some enhancements but besides that I really love how long lasting it is, 24 hr odour protection. Definitely worth the try

May 25, 2021

It’s ok

I’m not a huge fan of the scent way too strong. I’d likely buy a different scent to try. Overall the product worked well and didn’t cause irritation or anything. I think a arm pit detox then this deodorant would work well

2.8/5

March 17, 2021

Shmidts deodorant

They seam to have the right idea . The right scent and great advertising but.... I did not feel it did the job in sweaty situations so unfortunately I give it a thumbs down . I was hoping it worked better because of the products and it being a safer alternative . And the smell is amazingly awesome . As I said it didn't keep up to the pits staying dry and let's say .. I don't think I was smelling like roses . Lol .

2.3/5

February 23, 2021
    Southwark, United Kingdom

not great

I would not recommend this deodorant as it's difficult to use (you need to warm it up for a few minutes before it's able to spread) - which is not ideal for those mornings when you're in a rush! Also, the texture is almost gritty and leaves clumps of product under your arms. Not great. The smell is pleasant enough though

January 13, 2021

Strong rose scent

I wish the vanilla was the stronger scent over the rose. I find the rose to be occasionally overpowering for my likes. It does go in well and works well

2.8/5

January 03, 2021

Not what it says it is

Firstly I did not like the scent, as it was very overpowering. It was gritty and scratchy going on and if you followed the instructions to heat it up for a smoother glide it became very oily and a lot of product got stuck in the lid once you put the lid back on. I was very concerned for my clothing when it was at the oily stage. This was way too messy for my taste and to top it off NO it did not keep me dry and fresh all day.

2.2/5

December 26, 2020

I would not Purchase!

First opening this deodorant , I was excited !
    The smell is VERY STRONG!! I do like it however, so it’s definitely a preference thing - EVERYONE else said it was too potent for them.
    I absolutely LOVE how this is an all natural deodorant - you even have to let it warm up on your skin before use !
    Unfortunately, this deodorant made me STINK MORE and sweat LOTS?! I didn’t want to give up that easily , so I did a trial of four days & stopped using the deodorant for a couple days.
    EVERYTIME I used the deodorant, my body odour was much more stronger smelling & I couldn’t control my sweat what so ever.
    Thought it was neat how there seems to be some type of exfoliant in it as well.
    Love the product - hate how it works :(

December 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Schmidt rose vanilla deodorant

I tried the deodorant for a week. I unfortunately ended up not using it anymore as it didn't work as well for all day use :(. I loved the scent and the all natural aspect of this deodorant though. I work in a high stress environment and require a deodorant to last my full shift. My sis-in-law uses Schmidt and absolutely loves it !

December 15, 2020

Love the smell!

I was very excited to try this product. The smell was very nice. When I used it the first time, it felt a little sand like on my skin, but I continued to use it. All in all I loved the fragrance but wish the product did not have the sand like feeling.