Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Happy with it

I received the Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in Rose & Vanilla scent as a #freesample to try for my honest review. This is my first time trying out an all natural deodorant, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. The texture is gritty which I'm not used to, but I'm happy it didn't bother my skin upon application or after a day of wear. I can't comment much about what it does for my sweat, as I haven't tested it with physical activity. The Rose scent was a bit strong for me however. I'd purchase this product once my sample is out, but i'd opt for a different scent.Thank you for allowing me this opportunity!

Beautiful Scent

As someone who doesn't typically opt for natural deodorants as I find they don't work or leave a weird film on my underarm, I quite liked this product. the scent was very pleasant and smelled like real roses and I found it applied nicely (once you warmed it up with body heat). I would likely choose this product again in the future as I have always wanted to use natural deodorants but haven't found a viable option before. This is worth the small amount of extra $.

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant

Received this as a sample. At first application, it was grainy, different than other natural deodorants I've used before. The smell was nice, not too strong. I think it did the job and I would purchase and recommend.

Effective but too smelly

I tried the deodorant for few days, so far the effectiveness is really good the only problem for me is the smell.
    The rose smell is way too strong that at some point is too much. Maybe the same product with less smell is the perfect hit.
    I'll love to try this with a lavender smell.

New Brunswick, Canada

Less Rose more Vanilla

I received this #freeproduct of Schmidt's rose+vanilla natural deodorant to test from Chick adviser.
    The rose scent is strong and I would rather have more vanilla. The rose scent doesn't stay has strong thankfully. The texture feels a bit like sandpaper at first but as the deodorant warms up it gets better.

3.2/5

November 30, 2020

Looking for a natural ingredients deodrant?

The texture of the deodrant is different from that of other brands that I have tried. It is almost melting upon touching the skin. Since it's texture is soft it might rub off on the cap of the bottle. It is not sticky. The smell can come off as a bit stronger in the beginning but it fades off eventually. It uses natural ingredients so if you are sensitive to certain ingredients this might be the deodrant for you.

November 30, 2020

Smell amazing

The product smell amazing, great that they use organic ingredients and not sticky or greasy once you apply it. Would recommend to anybody. Good size packaging!

November 29, 2020

Great for the all natural deodorant lovers!

I just want to say thank you for letting me try this product chickadvisor!
    So, I love the packaging, it’s so cute and feminine. I love the fact that it is all natural! When I went to use it I was surprised at the consistency of it, sort of feels like a body scrub when you put it on, but it dries into your skin fairly quickly. I loved the smell, like fresh roses! It definitely worked very well, the smell lasted all day and into the next day as well! I do think it is a little pricey, but if you love an all natural deodorant this one is definitely for you! I will continue to use it and most likely purchase it again with my coupon !

November 29, 2020

A Delicate Deodorant

Firstly, I would like to thank Schmidt's and Chickadvisor for considering me for this campaign- I truly appreciate it.
    Secondly, I would like to note that this is a deodorant and NOT an anti-perspirant, so it will not stop you from sweating, rather it will keep you de-odorized or smelling fresh.

Now, on to my experience:

When I first opened the package, the little deodorant stick was cute and feminine. I opened the cap and, honestly, was not fond of the scent. It smelled so weird to me the first time I smelt it. However, I thought the little sparkles throughout the deodorant were cute and dainty.

I tried it a few days later after my shower on freshly shaved underarms. I had no irritation- which is really good. I applied the deodorant and it actually smelt like fresh roses to me when I applied it to my skin- very pleasant! I do not really smell any vanilla hints when applying it, but just fresh roses. The scent lasted for about a day for me, I realized I smelt like roses every time I moved (however, nobody else smelt it on me). By the second day, I could smell sweat coming through- which meant I would have to wash and reapply, which I do not have to do with my traditional Dove deodorant. It did, at the start, cause a little bit of sinus irritation, but I am sensitive to deodorant scents.

I also think it is important to note that the application is slightly gritty, which I actually think is pleasant as it gently exfoliates underarms for lighter underarms. It dries smooth and does not remain gritty.

I am not sure if this deodorant prevents any sort of underarm staining as I only wore dark colors. My only gripe with the deodorant is that you have to use more product than a traditional deodorant, pay more for it, and get less. (I have to reapply it every day or so, it's expensive as far as deodorant goes, and the sticks of it have less grams than other, cheaper deodorants). You are paying for more natural ingredients to be fair- which is something I appreciate about this deodorant.

If you have a coupon or it is on sale though, I would recommend checking it out! Be sure to smell the deodorant before you buy it however as you are largely paying for the scents and the natural ingredients!

November 27, 2020

Love the scent.

I tried it and I have to say I loved the scent but the texture messed with my head. I will continue to use it. This is my first experience with an natural deodorant and I am impressed. The scent stayed with me all day. It wasn't overpowering at all. I think if they have lavender I will give that a try. Kept me nice and dry too.