Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

February 28, 2021

Amazing for people that Love Strong Scents

I received a small sample thank you! It fits perfect in a purse. I tried it a few times, feels like coconut oil hardened. Not very smooth but it feels natural. It has a very strong scent of Rose & Lavender, no scent of Vanilla whatsoever.
    I love the look of it. Need to be more rounded off and smaller to slide under the armpit better and more smoothly. Not for sensitive skin as it has fragrance, shea butter and Jajoba butters which can cause itchy skin.

February 08, 2021

It works at least

It is kind of expensive unless you get it at Winners. It is nice to have options when it comes to deodorant, but the rose scent is a little strong with this one. It does work though and is good for sensitive underarms.

February 08, 2021

Good!

Great product! Smells great and works well for regular wear but not the greatest if you need good sweat protection when working out or a long day of work it needs to be reapplied which is not ideal.

January 26, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

nice natural deodorant

i was happy to be able to try this new product. I really liked the light scent. I had not used a deodorant stick for quite some time, so it took a little getting used to. Loved that is was cruelty free!!

January 25, 2021

It has a nice scent, just goes on stiff

I found this difficult to spread on the armpit. It was quite hard and so I found it uncomfortable. I stopped using it, but it did prevent BO. I would not recommend this product because of how it feels putting it on.

January 25, 2021

Not too bad

I got this as a sample finally-- Im assuming it got lost in the mail... I loved the scent .. but it was a bit sticky... t only lasted a few hours and I had to reapply. Too bad I really like the scent... I would love to know what other products they have

January 11, 2021

Not the scent for me!

#gotitfree
    I found this rose scent to be overpowering for me. And it made me realize that I don't like floral-smelling deodorant. Aesthetically, the product is a tan/brown colour and seems odd at first glance, having been used to gel or a white deodorant. Like other reviews, it does take a bit to warm up before it can be applied. Product works well for everyday use sweat-wise. You're going to sweat with a heavy work out, regardless of whatproduct you're using. I probably wouldn't purchase this scent in the future, but would be open to trying the other scents available.

January 07, 2021

This product is great

I really liked this product but i found that it was a little gritty which i wasn't a fan of. If they correct this issue it would be my go to deodorant od choice!

January 06, 2021

Natural Deodorant

I’m very big on natural products. the scent is somewhat strong, but not too strong which I like. Also, it’s very effective in small amounts applied. Only thing is is that you have to wait till it softens up on your skin to start applying, but overall, a good product.

January 06, 2021

Not my kind of scent.

Received this to try & review. I found the scent overbearing, way to strong of rose scent, could not smell vanilla. I like that the deodorant has many of the bad chemicals eliminated from the product. I prefer more natural brands when it comes to deodorant & this is one of them. Smelled fresh & glided nicely on my underarms. I would not pick this scent but will be trying a different scent of this brand.