Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

1.2/5

December 21, 2020

Might as well not wear deodorant at all

I received this as a sample to try and at first the smell was really nice and I was excited to try the product. It was grainy which i didn't mind. I put it on in the morning and off i went with my day. Normally i would not need to reapply deodorant throughout the day. By about noon, i noticed that I could smell myself a little bit, so i reapplied. Again around 5pm i had to reapply. What was really crazy to me is that I have never smelt myself like that with other deodorants. So as much as I appreciate the natural ingredients, i really didn't find it to be even remotely effective and on top of that it is 3 times the price of regular deodorant.

Updated On: December 21, 2020

#gotitfree

December 14, 2020

Didn’t work for me

I personally didn’t find it worked for myself. Also it felt like rubbing salt on my under arms. I prefer the leading competitor and would not be purchasing this in the future.

December 14, 2020

Not for me

I really wanted to like this product, mostly because it was a natural product and is cruelty free. However, I was quite disappointed with it.
    What I really did not like was the texture of the formula. It basically felt like rubbing wet sand under your arms. I know the label says to warm it up in your armpit for a bit before using it but that did not work for me at all. I tried warming it up for a few minutes but it still felt like sandpaper when I applied it. My skin is quite sensitive and it actually caused me to break out in my underarms so I had to stop using it.
    I feel like this product could have been a great product but the execution left something to be desired. I was so let down because I had high hopes for it and was looking forward to changing over to a natural deodorant. I will say the scent was very nice though. Unfortunately, this product is just not for me.

December 12, 2020

Smells good!

I liked the fact that this product doesn’t contain too many harsh ingredients and it’s gentle on skin. I like how it smells however the texture is something I really don’t like, it feels like my armpits are not washed well enough. Plus, the fragrance doesn’t last long. In order to smell fresh I would have to keep applying this product every few hours.Hence, I won’t recommend this product.

December 10, 2020

Strong Scent

I really hate this deodorant. It is not that easy to apply. First time applying and it drop bits and pieces on the floor. I don’t normally sweat a lot but the scent is too strong. The rose scent was strong enough that I had a headache. Overall I think this is a too strong scent and.

December 08, 2020

Shmidt's Rose and Vanilla natural deodorant

When I opened this deodorant I immediately smelled the enticing aroma of old fashion roses and fell in love. I love the fact that this product is natural but on the down side of things I did not like this product. I tried it for a few days. It left a stain on my shirt and my underarms were wet during the day. So because of this I did not like this product.

December 08, 2020

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant

I found the smell is too strong for my personal like.

Not a fan

I overall did not like this product. It was grainy and not comfortable to put on. The smell was overpowering and really flowery and I didnt care for it at all. It did, however, work ok. So that was a positive even if I didnt overall care for the product.

Allergic reaction

I was super excited to try this new deodorant, as it smelled AMAZING! After using this product for three days I broke out in a rash under my arms. As it turns out, after some research, sometimes when swapping to a natural deodorant people react to the baking soda additive. I was one of the unfortunates. Buyer beware; if swapping to natural, make sure you do a skin test first!

December 07, 2020

Nice product but texture is...

Disclaimer: I received the Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant from ChickAdvisor to try in exchange for a review however, opinions are my own.

I was excited to be chosen to review this deodorant as I have always wanted to try a natural, aluminium-free deodorant. The Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant smells really good but I hardly notice the vanilla scent. It could be a little overwhelming to some people but I find it perfect for since it didn't give me any headache. I would say this deodorant works like any other brands however the texture is very different from the ones you normally find. It has a very grainy/sandy texture which I don't like. I also didn't like how the deodorant kind of rub and fall off as you are applying it to your armpits. The instruction says that you have to hold the deodorant against your skin to warm it up before applying which discourages me to use it more often since I have to spend a little bit more time in order to use this product.