Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

December 01, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Not something

I tried this product and thought it had a nice scent my own down fail about the product it was not easily apply. I felt it was a little harder then most products I’ve used. But this is my own opinion as I am a little more sensitive in the area

1.8/5

November 30, 2020

A whole lot of Rosey!

Wow! A whole lot of Rosey is what you get with this deodorant. The auroma is so strong, it reminded me of Rose perfume from days gone by.
    The texture of the product was very gritty and scratched my skin even when following the instructions to hold it to the skin and let it warm before applying.
    I don’t know if the product actually worked or if the strong Rose smell just masks body order.
    If you like roses, you might like this. For me it’s two thumbs down.

1.7/5

November 30, 2020

The worst deodorant I've ever used

Basically what the headline says. This is honestly the worst deodorant I've ever used. It smells exactly like turkish delight, which is a good thing to me! It smells so good. The scent lasts for a decent amount of time. What I dislike most about it is the texture. It's incredibly rough. It feels like it's exfoliating my underarm. And when you swipe it, it begins to crumble apart. It is not creamy and leaves big chunks on you. I would never purchase this again as every other type of anti persperant/deodorant is way better than this. Not worth the money at all!

1.7/5

November 28, 2020

Natural Deodorant

This natural deodorant has an amazinggg scent which you’ll fall in love with and be excited to use, to which the scent last awhile. However, since it is natural the texture of it is really grainy and hurts really bad when applying. The instructions say to let it sit on armpit to warm up then proceed to rub on, all though I find that doesn’t help. If you think your armpit can handle the roughness then I’d say go for it! It’s always good to use natural products when you can.

1.5/5

November 27, 2020

Loved the scent but..

The scent is what sold me on this product. Rose and Vanilla are 2 of my favorite scents. I was excited to try it, as I want to get away from using anti perspirants and into more natural products. Unfortunately, the product did not work for me. I really wanted it to work for me. Using it working from home being away from people is fine, but I could never wear this to work or out in public as I would sweat and get really bad BO.
    I expected a lot better from all of the reviews and hype about this product. Maybe natural deodorants are just not for me.

1.3/5

November 20, 2020

Not a fan

I received this product as a sample from chick advisor and had high hopes for it but unfortunately for me it didn’t do it’s purpose at all. It has a very odd texture to it (I’m assuming this is because it’s natural). It was not pleasant feeling on the skin and I immediately started sweating through my shirt . But this may just be my body, everyone is different ! This is why I love sampling products !

November 19, 2020

Yuck

Not a fan at all. Overpowering soapy smell. Made me sneeze. My partner didn't even like the smell.
    Also it has a gritty texture and left sugarcrystal like grains on my armpits. Yes I left the stick there for a while to warm it up. It could be that the texture changed because I received my stick frozen(mailbox)yesterday. I let it thaw and used it this morning.
    I don't like it at all...I wish I had because I was looking forward to it.
    I had to wash my armpits. And the smell stick stucks in my nose.

Updated On: November 21, 2020

I see no one says anything about the texture(kind of exfoliating scrub) ... So it could be that the texture really changed because the stick froze in my mailbox? Wondering if it not should have been back to normal and smooth after it was inside for a day or if I just received a bad sample?

1.8/5

November 18, 2020

Low quality not much for helping with sweat and smell

First the deodorant stick is poorly made had to push the stick right up more then normal to use so the plastic didn't scrap my armpit and the smell didn't smell like rose or vanilla and the stick was very oily kinda felt greasey also wouldn't recommend if you work out or anything cause doesn't help with the smell when you sweat a bit if u like all natural ingredients and a faint perfume smell then this may be the product for you but just wasn't the kind of deodorant I'd use

October 07, 2020

Rosy

I initially thought I would like this scent as I do like vanilla. But the rose was a little too overpowering. I think it did it’s job, but I couldn’t stick it out for days to really know.

October 01, 2020

Different

I was very disappointed trying this deodorant out. I found that it left lots of residue on my clothing. It felt like chalk putting it on. It did keep me smelling great all day.