Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

December 01, 2020

Love the product dont love this scent

I was skeptical when I received the vanilla and Rose scent but was excited to try it the product. I'm not a fan of rose smell and could smell it even when it was sealed in its package. I put it on in the morning and was a little taken back by the tackiness of the products when you first put it on but it dries quickly I never had an issue with sweating through the product and it lasted all day my only complaint is that the rose smell gave me a constant headache that day. I definitely recommend this product for people who love the smell of roses I am myself just cannot handle the scent I would love to try this product in a different smell

Une odeur divine

J'ai reçu un échantillon de ce produit, et je dois dire que l'odeur ma conquise. J'ai l'impression d'avoir un bouquet de rose a mes côté toute la journée.
    Je suis resté fresh les 24 heures ou je testais le produit . L'application est agréable et comme je l'ai dit plus tôt l'odeur est divine.

Impressed!

- I absolutely love this product. I love the floral scent that smells like essential oils, but the scent does last all day, so not for someone who prefers unscented deodorants. And I love the ingredient list, which is so impressive, I had to take a snapshot.
    - Yes it is a bit gritty but it’s got baking soda in it so I’m pretty sure that’s all it is and that along with the Shea butter/coconut oil which may stain some clothing would be the only reason I would not use this with some fabrics like thinner dressy shirts. And probably not with sleeveless shirts as it’s not ‘invisible’, but since it’s winter right now, that’s not an issue.
    - It definitely kept me smelling fresh all day and that’s saying a lot considering I still have hot flashes.
    - So because I only received a small sample I was quick to look for some to add to my next grocery order, yes it’s much pricier than other deodorants but most “natural” products do cost more so although I may not use this on a daily basis, depending on what I’m wearing, I am definitely purchasing this again for the fact that it works well without being full of chemicals and the scent is incredible. I’d like to try the lavender one and the bergamot!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Definitely worth it!

I received my free sample of the Schmidt's rose+vanilla natural deodorant today. At first I found the scent a little over powering so I only used a small amount. Its actually quite nice you only just use one swipe under each arm. Its not giving me any skin irritations which is good. After awhile the scent does fade and I'll definitely will be buying another one.

Loved this products

I was hesitant at first as to how this deodorant would keep me smelling great. I love the Rose + Vanilla scent natural deodorant. Even after a good workout or having a hot flash, I still am comfortable and dry!!!!

December 01, 2020

I would recommend this product.This is the best deodorant I

What a fragrance!!!
    Soft for the nose and the skin!!
    I would recommend this deodorant as it is not allergic to the skin and gentle for-people around me. Nobody would complaint about allergic reaction. So calm and soothing. I feel like aromatherapy is happening around me.lol.Not dramatic, but true feeling cause I love rose fragrance the most, my favourite.worth trying.I would recommend it.
    Thanks

A little rough

The deodorant feels a little rough on my skin as I apply it but aside from that I really like how it smells. The rose smell is stronger than the vanilla but It smells really good and stayed long enough for the whole day.

Would buy it again

I have been using it for a week. It works wonders for sweat. I do find the rose smell a bit overwhelming but it is a great product and I would like to Rey a different fragrance in.

Smell so good

The combination of the Rose and vanilla smells so good. My daughter has a sensitive skin she is happy using Schmidt Natural Deodorant....
    I would recommed you to try it...

Loved it

i have a strong penchant to try the new deodorants... I LOVED it because firstly, it has two of my favorite ingredients- Vanilla & Rose... It actually smells the same. Secondly, it has delivered what it promises. It is as refreshing as it sounds. Not to forget, the texture is super smooth.
    I have no reason to not to use it regularly. After all its vanilla and rose!!!🌸🌸🌺🌷🌺🌷🌺🌷🌸🌸

Buy it? YES!!!!!