Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Kels17 370
    September 06, 2021

Smell the roses

I bought two of these recently as I was looking to try an aluminum free deodorant. I found it expensive for a deodorant but comparable pricing to other natural deodorants. The smell is perfect as it’s not too strong. I did hear that it can stain your shirts but I haven’t noticed yet as it’s still summer. I would buy again and try another scent for fun!

June 15, 2021

Best Natural Deodorant

I really liked this product. The smell was nice and not too overpowering. It kept me fro sweating all day and the scent lasted all day too. The only downfall to this is that it goes on VERY thick. Almost like a paste. If I kept it in the fridge it went on like normaly deodorant though

June 02, 2021

Great scent and staying power!

I received this product free for testing purposes. After using this product for a few weeks I can honestly say that works extremely well! I had never tried using a natural deodorant before, so I wondered if it would work as well as my usual brand, so I was pleasantly surprised that it did! The rose and vanilla scent is so refreshing, it works amazing on my sensitive skin, and left my dry all day long. I love that this is a natural product, and it was something I felt really good about using on my skin, and really made me aware of just how important more natural ingredients are by comparison. I can absolutely say that I recommend this brand and product 100% and I will for sure be using it in the future!

June 02, 2021

Great product

Great product. Long-lasting protection, great scent, and reasonable price. Would highly recommend Schmidt's natural deodorant to anyone who cares about what they put on their body.

May 31, 2021

Amazing deodorant

I was skeptical about a natural deodorant. But I absolutely loved it. As a nurse working 12 plus hours a day I would Absolutely recommend to all my friends and family.

May 26, 2021

Smells amazing

Works great and smells amazing without any harmful chemicals. I have to use it less times in a day then other brands I've used in the past. One happy athlete!

May 24, 2021

Natural deodorant with a lovely scent

I have switched over to natural deodorants with no aluminum or parabens in it to protect my body from these ingredients. I tried other deodorants but they did not work and my body odour would still come through (even after 4 weeks of use). Schmidt's deodorant is the only type so far that works fairly good and I only have to reapply about once to twice a day, depending on what I am doing and if it extremely hot outside. The smell of this rose and vanilla is pleasant and not too strong

May 07, 2021

Natural Deodorant

One of my favorite brands for natural deodorants. The scent is great and the texture is good as well. The scent last all day and keeps me dry and protected. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

April 18, 2021

I'm in love

I received this product as a sample and the first thing I did after trying it was to purchase the full size so I could keep the sample in my purse for some on-the-go deodorizing. The smell is so fresh and clean and not overly fragrant. I don't feel that I need to reapply it too often and the smell usually lasts all day. The only downside is that it's a little bit textured and can leave behind some grittiness.

April 15, 2021

Liked the smell

I really loved the smell of the free vanilla rose schmidt deodorant I received from chickadvisor. However, I didn’t like the feel when I first tried it, because of its coarseness