Seeds of Change Organic Rice Blends Reviews
#456 in Grocery

March 13, 2017

I purchased this rice because I wanted something healthier than white rice. The flavour was fantastic however the 3.99 price was a little steep but definitely worth it

January 28, 2016

I love the convenience of these rice packs and particularly love the Spanish rice with quinoa blend. So delicious, nutritious and reasonably priced. As another reviewer wrote, these are always in my pantry!

January 15, 2016

I recently found this brand on Facebook and was offered a Free product coupon for voting in a contest. I was absolutely thrilled with the quality of this product. I have since purchased other flavors and some I love more than others, but overall theses are going to be in my pantry.

December 14, 2015

I find a lot of microwaveable rice tastes over done and smells funny. Seeds of change comes out wonderfully cooked and smelling lovely every time!

October 04, 2015

Great flavour for the entire family at a low cost

October 04, 2015

this really surprised me!! it is really good .. i would never have thought it would be so good,,, i dont care for pre made micro wave foods... but this passed my taste bud test with flying colors..

October 04, 2015

I normally like my rice made fresh and detest all of this microwaveable quick fixes but this was so delicious and I am dying to buy it again. The Quinoa and Brown Rice was my favourite, full of flavour and nutrition and tasted so fresh, I just wish It wasn't so expensive

September 26, 2015

tried this new product and really liked. the rice and the other ingredients taste really fresh and healthy. I tried the spanish vegetables flavour and loved it.

April 07, 2015

The Quinoa & Brown rice with Garlic is my FAVOURITE!!! I Love brown rice but find I suck at cooking it. I always make it a little sticky and tacky instead of fluffy and soft. So I've given-up now cause this stuff is beyond simple, and tastes amazing. And it has Quinoa in it too :) Bonus...it's Organic! So my conscience feels better about it too. lol It's pre cooked so you simply toss it in the microwave or a pot or pan for a few minutes, warm and devour. They are flavourful and delicious! They have a few other flavours as well, seven grain blend, Caribbean style blend, Indian spice blend, Brown Basmati and Spanish style. I suggest trying them all!