Seventh Generation Chlorine-Free Super Long Ultra-Thin Pads with Wings Reviews

Seventh Generation pads are gynecologist tested for sensitive skin. They are also free of fragrances and hypoallergenic, and are processed chlorine-free!

These pads provide an enhanced fit that assists in safely trapping fluid away from the skin to keep you dry. The innovative PureFit design delivers comfortable and reliable protection every time!

You may also like Seventh Generation Organic Cotton Tampons (regular absorbency) and Chlorine-Free Liners

October 08, 2019
    California, United States

Love Love Love

I love Seventh Generation products because they're usually natural and eco-friendly. I finally decided to try their cotton pads and I'm so glad I did! These are super comfortable and they're so absorbent! Not only that, but they're also thinner than the other brands I've used. It's like it's not even there!

I just wish they were a tad bit more affordable. They're about double the price of Always/Stayfree. And while they are a good product, I can't see myself using them all the time. I might save these for heavy flow days or days when I have cramps and want to be more comfortable.

Nevertheless, it's a great product. Seventh Generation doesn't disappoint. I'd be willing to buy a pack of overnight pads to keep at home, just for emergencies.

September 24, 2019

Great product

I used these after having a baby. They they were durable for after care and made me confident enough not to worry about leaking. The wings made it easy to stay in place.

I will purchase again in the future. As I like what the company stands for!

September 20, 2019

Pads that make you feel secure!

Claims:
    "Free & Clear Ultra Thin Pads with Wings made without fragrances, deodorants, or chlorine processing
    Innovative PureFit design safely traps fluid away from the skin to deliver comfortable and reliable protection"

Verdict:
    - feels comfortable, especially knowing that it is chlorine free
    - does not feel itchy
    - stuck to underwear perfectly fine

Cons:
    - just like the liners I wish the surface area was bigger so I feel more protected

*Product sent complimentary by Chickadvisor. Opinions are 100% honest and my own*

September 16, 2019

A great alternative to my regular pads!

I was SO excited to try out these pads. I love that they are Chlorine-free, good for the environment AND my health. I found them to be non-irritating and they were very effective. They're also thin but not too thin so I didn't even remember that I was wearing one yet I felt protected from any leaks! I would highly recommend!

2.0/5

September 14, 2019

Not the best pads

I was really excited to try these pads that I got for free from chick advisor. They have good company values and are good for you and the environment. Sadly I don't think I would make the switch from the name brands I use monthly.
    They don't hold up well enough, once they start filling up I find the liner will bunch up in the middle.

September 10, 2019

Great Eco-Friendly Option!

I would like to preface this by stating I'm someone who mostly uses maxi pad overnight pads during the first few days of my period. With that being said, I did like this product but it wasn't enough for the first couple of days of my period, which typically has a heavier flow. For days 3 and 4, I could definitely see myself using these products. The pads were comfortable to wear and had a nice length to them. No fragrance detected in the product. I found they stuck relatively well to undergarments and the wings stayed put.

Overall, I would purchase this product for days when the flow is lighter and if it were more accessible. I have not personally seen it in the stores I usually pick up my products from, however, I have been told some people I know, have seen the brand at certain organic markets/health stores. I will definitely keep my eyes open for these products as it would be nice to use products that are both safer for myself and the environment.

I see they offer a maxi overnight with wings option in their Free & Clean line. I would have to try it to see if I like it , but that sounds like a fabulous option for me for those heavier days.

Pennsylvania, United States

Natural genuine feminine care

Seventh generation provides Natural genuine feminine care without fail. I feel confident using all Seventh generation products and know they provide top quality. Using a product that chemical free for feminine care is critical.

September 02, 2019

I’ve always heard great things about using proper hygienic products but never really got into it. I love how these felt, smelt and worked. They weren’t heavily fragranced and fit me perfectly in the sense that they weren’t uncomfortable.

Great Natural Product!

I got to test this product on behalf of the Product Review Club for ChickAdvisor. I was super excited to try these all natural products. I found these pads to be super absorbent and great for night time. I really enjoyed the wings for the evening hours to keep everything in place throughout the night. I had no problem with these even with a heavy flow.
    The packaging was also very nice as it broke down information about feminine hygiene products and talk about their compare to raise money.

An absolute win!

Chickadvisor was kind enough to send me this pack of pads for usage. I gave these babies a whirl on my heaviest days, and let me tell you, they did not disappoint! I'm a the type of person who prefers super long pads, just for the sake of preventing leakages on my heaviest days. These were an absolute god send. Not only are they thin and light, they are super absorbent and keep me feeling dry! For being that thin, I can't believe how well these worked. Usually, I've had thin pads always fall apart once full. But not these pads! They stuck it out till the end. I absolutely adore the simplicity in packaging and design. A major plus for these pads is that they're all natural and do not contain any frilly dyes or unnecessary scents. I'm still in shock at how well these prevented against leaks. Even with the most popular brands of menstruation products, I've experienced horrible leaks and breakage of pads. I will definitely purchase these again!