4.9/5
#165 in Laundry Care

Good - 0

July 20, 2019

No scent!

Like the ‘pod’ version of this detergent, I loved it. I’m not sensitive to scents, but I do have a strong sense of smell and find many things are overscented. It’s especially a pain with laundry detergent, as I sleep with the covers up at my nose and any strong smell annoys me when trying to sleep. So I love, love, love that this is totally scentless.

Many ‘scent-free’ products have a weird smell (presumably from the ingredients), but this leaves your clothes and blankets smelling like absolutely nothing, something I really enjoy. I don’t consider us a ‘stain-heavy’ household and we haven’t had any problems with stains left behind while using this. It seems to be as good as my usual brand!

September 27, 2018
    California, United States

no paraben

Seventh Generation FREE and CLEAR gets my clothing very clean without the scent and other irritants that most laundry detergents have in them. Love the packaging too. Makes it very easy to dispense and use....... This laundry detergent is great