Prestige Item
Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate Reviews

Ultimune helps boost skin’s multi-defensive powers while helping to strengthen its resistance to day-to-day damage and signs of aging. Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex* is formulated with a unique blend of Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua In Pool and Yeast to protect, strengthen, and maintain healthy looking skin. For women of all skin types and all ages. In 4 weeks: firmness and resilience are improved, making wrinkles less visible.

Info from: www.shiseido.com

September 28, 2021

I really like this product!!

Thank you Shisheido for this sample!

The sample I received was 5 ml. This is a generous sample that really gives me a chance to try the product out properly. The product went on my face very smooth. It was not tacky or sticky and absorbed really nicely! It was just simply delightful feeling on my skin. As soon as I applied this my skin on my face instantly felt like Silk. After days of using this concentrate I can honestly say that this is a top-notch product for my face. The only reason that I gave this for stars rather than 5 is that it's rather unaffordable for my budget at its regular price. I like the product enough that I will certainly keep an eye out for sales and buy it then. Thank you again for the opportunity to sample!

September 28, 2021
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Very impressive

I had a 10 ml sample of this product, so I only used it for a few days, but I am impressed with the results. Very delicate with my skin, but working magic on fine lines and lack of glow .

3.2/5

September 27, 2021

Too expensive to give it a real try

I was grateful to receive a free sample of this product. I wasn’t aware at the time what it actually retails for in stores but none the less, the product is okay. My skin went back to dry within a few hours, and since I only have a sample, I would never get to see if there is a transformation after a month or so. I wouldn’t purchase this due to the price, but on a positive note, it didn’t irritate my skin at all.

August 28, 2021
    United States

This is Awesome

I must say that I was pleased. This is a great product to use against the effect of aging and free radicals. There are many anti-aging products out there that feel sticky, oily and greasy. But not this product. I like it because it goes on easily and leaves the face feeling tight and firm and dries without an oily residue. I like that it can be used both in the money and in the evening so that the product will serve its purpose both in the morning and in the evening before going to bed. You will be sure to have protection throughout the whole day.

June 27, 2021

Good for Evening Application - but too pricey

🌸Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate🌸-What They Say: Designed to be used every morning + evening, this skin booster claims to strengthen skin against daily damage and visible signs of ageing. The key ingredients are Reishi Mushroom, (a rich anti-oxidant known to hydrate + visibly reduce ageing), and Iris Root, (which helps to fortify the skin’s ability to defend itself).

My opinion!The Good Bits - This product is very moisturising! The highlight of using this product has to be the silky feeling that you’re left with. The product is absorbed, but your skin immediately feels different. I love to apply this product at night. The Not-So-Good Bits - I found this product left me with a dewy complexion. For some this may be desired, and I do appreciate this on days without make-up or in the cold winter months. However, on hot summer days I don’t want or need anything else adding to my dewy complexion. In addition to this, I didn’t really like the scent. I must point out that the scent is only very subtle, but the floral notes made it seem like a product aimed at an older generation. Overall: Very moisturising and happy to use this as a night cream. However, I wouldn’t pay the full recommended retail price.

May 24, 2021

Excellent results from a luxury concentrate!

SHISEIDO ULTIMUNE Power Infusing Concentrate🌹

This powerhouse is created from ImuGenerating Technology which features botanical extracts from the reishi mushroom and its roots used to fortify skins natural defence. Ulitmune Complex is another ingredient used to protect and strengthen skin. This intensive concentrate also includes ImuCalm Compound for fragrance and Iris Root to keep skin moisturized. The formula also contains many other botanical extracts and natural ingredients. What it doesn’t contain, are parabens or mineral oil. Rave reviews have been given for this product.

I really loved the fragrance of this concentrate, it was light and not overpowering. It was a small sample so I can’t really say it works but a little goes a long way. However, my skin did feel good after application and felt nice for hours. I would love to have the chance to sample this well touted concentrate for a long period of time.

May 12, 2021

Love the skincare

I have combination skin with high sensitivity. It was hydrating and keeps my face smooth and soft to the touch. The product really works. I noticed a difference almost immediately. Definitely worth the buy if you have extra bucks to spend.

February 24, 2020

okay product

i personally did not care for this concentrate, i found it to feel tacky on the skin and took a long time to soak in, i did however like the results it gave which i felt it made my skin glowy and refreshed looking

August 25, 2019

Great hydrating serum for sensitive skin

This is one of my first serums when I started a regular skincare routine. Very pleasant and expensive scent but it's a basic hydrating serum and did not have any visible and noticeable effect.

June 19, 2019
    Florida, United States

Best Serum Ever

Today I came to bring this wonderful serum of Shiseido and I am loving it, it leaves the skin ultra soft and moisturized. Researching a little about it I saw that it is a super product full of studies behind. Ultimune was developed after 25 years of research, has 34 global patents, and has won 132 beauty awards. It potentiates the care of the beauty routine, leaving the skin immune to external aggressors and signs of aging. It improves the function of Langerhans cells (cells that have participated in immune reactions), Ultimune also supports to generate new cells of Langerhans and potentiates their power, leaving the skin totally immune to the damages caused by time and the environment. It also has Shiseido's ImuGeneration ™ technology involves three different ingredient combinations. This triple system supports the skin's inner defenses and attenuates the damage.
    The ingredients are:
    👍 Reishi - a mushroom famous for its immunity enhancing powers - and Iris root extract - a plant with vital energy, which grows even in the desert, whose extract has antioxidant, detox, purifying effects. Together they have immunity power.
    👍 Contains highly effective stress reducers such as ß-Glucan, which is extracted from baking bread and provides a rich source of nutrients, enhancing the function of defense cells.
    👍 Aqua-in-pool, a unique Shiseido moisturizing ingredient that holds hydration in the corneal extract and enhances the skin's barrier function.
    👍 Rose water from Bulgaria, which promotes the production of collagen.
    My experience with this product was really different from any other serum I've ever used and I can not wait to buy the large version since the little one is running out 💗