Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate Reviews

ltimune helps boost skin’s multi-defensive powers while helping to strengthen its resistance to day-to-day damage and signs of aging. Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex* is formulated with a unique blend of Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua In Pool and Yeast to protect, strengthen, and maintain healthy looking skin. For women of all skin types and all ages. In 4 weeks: firmness and resilience are improved, making wrinkles less visible.

Info from: www.shiseido.com

October 11, 2017

brighter and plumper skin

I received a free 3 day sample from Shiseido through their Share Beauty campaign. I have never used a serum before so I didn't really know what to expect. The packaging is very pretty and eye-catching. The serum itself is a light gel, that has a really subtle scent to it. I only need about a pea sized amount to cover my whole face which I think is great. The sample came in three sachets, each one meant for one a day but because I didn't need a lot of product, I was able to stretch the product out to almost a week! After the second day of using it, I honestly could tell the difference in my skin. It looks and feels more hydrated and plumper, and very noticeably brighter. It also evened out my skin tone which I've struggled on for awhile. I'm very impressed with this serum and will definitely purchase a bottle once I ran out of samples!

July 19, 2017

This Serum is like magic!!!!

I love this serum! I use it twice a day, once in the morning and before I go to bed. I only received a free sample from Influenster to try this product out. I think the price point is pretty good and I will be buying again. I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family. 5 star product!!!

June 13, 2017

Your face will thank you for it.

i just started using this and I have to say it is very nice and refreshing.
    You only need a small amount of product to feel the benefits of this anti-aging serum.
    Currently only using once a day and my skin feels so hydrated.
    Not smelly or overly greasy. My skin seems to absorb this quickly and leaves my face feeling silky smooth.

April 28, 2017

The Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate is your essence step so right in between your toner and serum. The scent reminds me so much of lychee and is intended to be a booster to enhance whatever serums and moisturizers you apply afterwards. The texture is slightly tacky, but not annoyingly so. What is making me hesitate with this is the dimethicone in the formulation so while I am more than happy to apply this in the mornings, I just cannot bring myself to use it an night.

April 20, 2017

I wake up with glowing skin every time I use this product. You only need a small amount of product to cover your face and it absorbs well. A bottle of this should last a long time. I find my skin is softer and radiant.

3.2/5

April 13, 2017

Un sérum qui semble être de qualité. Cependant, pour en avoir essayé plusieurs, au réveil, j'ai souvent un teint lumineux et les pores resserrés, la peau unifiée. Là, je n'ai vu AUCUN EFFET. Donc, tant qu'a dépenser 80$ sauvez votre argent!

January 21, 2017

Love this product as much as i loved the eye serum.. This makes my skin so soft and hydrated ! I am in love this product! The packaging is as good as the product inside

3.2/5

January 05, 2017

The name of this product is pretty confusing as to the products intended use. I liked the texture / smoothness of this product, and it also had a very pleasant smell. I did feel that my skin was more supple and soft after use though. This is supposed to be a pre treatment for your skin to prevent aging and what not. Since I'm not particularly old, I don't find this to be a suitable product for me - especially for the price.

2.7/5

March 31, 2016

for the price, i dont really think it is worth it. It's a nice lightly scented serum, as all the other serums. I dont see it being anything special. You can use any other serum, and it will be good enough.

March 09, 2016

This is a great product. I love how it makes my skin feel and look. Lesser pores, more radiance. It really does work. Now I just have to keep using it!