Prestige Item
Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate Reviews

Ultimune helps boost skin’s multi-defensive powers while helping to strengthen its resistance to day-to-day damage and signs of aging. Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex* is formulated with a unique blend of Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua In Pool and Yeast to protect, strengthen, and maintain healthy looking skin. For women of all skin types and all ages. In 4 weeks: firmness and resilience are improved, making wrinkles less visible.

Info from: www.shiseido.com

May 24, 2021

Excellent results from a luxury concentrate!

SHISEIDO ULTIMUNE Power Infusing Concentrate🌹

This powerhouse is created from ImuGenerating Technology which features botanical extracts from the reishi mushroom and its roots used to fortify skins natural defence. Ulitmune Complex is another ingredient used to protect and strengthen skin. This intensive concentrate also includes ImuCalm Compound for fragrance and Iris Root to keep skin moisturized. The formula also contains many other botanical extracts and natural ingredients. What it doesn’t contain, are parabens or mineral oil. Rave reviews have been given for this product.

I really loved the fragrance of this concentrate, it was light and not overpowering. It was a small sample so I can’t really say it works but a little goes a long way. However, my skin did feel good after application and felt nice for hours. I would love to have the chance to sample this well touted concentrate for a long period of time.

May 12, 2021

Love the skincare

I have combination skin with high sensitivity. It was hydrating and keeps my face smooth and soft to the touch. The product really works. I noticed a difference almost immediately. Definitely worth the buy if you have extra bucks to spend.

February 24, 2020

okay product

i personally did not care for this concentrate, i found it to feel tacky on the skin and took a long time to soak in, i did however like the results it gave which i felt it made my skin glowy and refreshed looking

jyyyya 520
    August 25, 2019

Great hydrating serum for sensitive skin

This is one of my first serums when I started a regular skincare routine. Very pleasant and expensive scent but it's a basic hydrating serum and did not have any visible and noticeable effect.

June 19, 2019
    Florida, United States

Best Serum Ever

Today I came to bring this wonderful serum of Shiseido and I am loving it, it leaves the skin ultra soft and moisturized. Researching a little about it I saw that it is a super product full of studies behind. Ultimune was developed after 25 years of research, has 34 global patents, and has won 132 beauty awards. It potentiates the care of the beauty routine, leaving the skin immune to external aggressors and signs of aging. It improves the function of Langerhans cells (cells that have participated in immune reactions), Ultimune also supports to generate new cells of Langerhans and potentiates their power, leaving the skin totally immune to the damages caused by time and the environment. It also has Shiseido's ImuGeneration ™ technology involves three different ingredient combinations. This triple system supports the skin's inner defenses and attenuates the damage.
    The ingredients are:
    đź‘Ť Reishi - a mushroom famous for its immunity enhancing powers - and Iris root extract - a plant with vital energy, which grows even in the desert, whose extract has antioxidant, detox, purifying effects. Together they have immunity power.
    đź‘Ť Contains highly effective stress reducers such as Ăź-Glucan, which is extracted from baking bread and provides a rich source of nutrients, enhancing the function of defense cells.
    đź‘Ť Aqua-in-pool, a unique Shiseido moisturizing ingredient that holds hydration in the corneal extract and enhances the skin's barrier function.
    đź‘Ť Rose water from Bulgaria, which promotes the production of collagen.
    My experience with this product was really different from any other serum I've ever used and I can not wait to buy the large version since the little one is running out đź’—

June 11, 2019

Easy for skin concentrate

This one is cheaper then Estee Lauder Night repair serum but will have good result can make skin more like jelly and not too dry.Also the price is better

Jenr23 485
    March 31, 2018

My skin is glowing!!

This winter has been really bad on my skin. I usually have normal skin, but when I'm PMSing it turns to oily for about 5 days. My pores clog up and I get two to three zits along my chin. It is sensitive.

I went to Sephora and tried a sample back in January and it worked! Now I use it all the time, the serum is fantastic! No more PMS zits. My skin has never looked better. No more chin zits! Yay for my skin!

Head to Sephora and get a sample before you invest in the bottle.

March 28, 2018

A really great booster for your skin care regime.

I have been using this for a few weeks and my skin is noticeably softer, smoother and more even toned. My skin seems more plump and supple giving it a more youthful look. This has a gel like texture that makes the skin feel cool and refreshed. Very little of the product is needed so even though it is expensive it will last you a while. I apply this after my toner and before my moisturizer. It does feel slightly tacky at first especially if you apply too much but after a few minutes it absorbs into the skin and this product works its magic. This seems to boost the efficiency of my other skin care products making it well worth the money.

January 28, 2018

My every day moisturizer

I started using this as a base before applying a second Shiseido product, but after I ran out the bottle of the second step, I just continued to use the Ultimune Infusing Concentrate as my only every day moisturizer and it provides sufficient moisture and is the perfect chase for my makeup.

October 11, 2017

brighter and plumper skin

I received a free 3 day sample from Shiseido through their Share Beauty campaign. I have never used a serum before so I didn't really know what to expect. The packaging is very pretty and eye-catching. The serum itself is a light gel, that has a really subtle scent to it. I only need about a pea sized amount to cover my whole face which I think is great. The sample came in three sachets, each one meant for one a day but because I didn't need a lot of product, I was able to stretch the product out to almost a week! After the second day of using it, I honestly could tell the difference in my skin. It looks and feels more hydrated and plumper, and very noticeably brighter. It also evened out my skin tone which I've struggled on for awhile. I'm very impressed with this serum and will definitely purchase a bottle once I ran out of samples!