Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 84 in Anti-Aging Serums

ltimune helps boost skin’s multi-defensive powers while helping to strengthen its resistance to day-to-day damage and signs of aging. Shiseido’s exclusive Ultimune Complex* is formulated with a unique blend of Bulgarian Rose Water, Aqua In Pool and Yeast to protect, strengthen, and maintain healthy looking skin. For women of all skin types and all ages. In 4 weeks: firmness and resilience are improved, making wrinkles less visible.

Info from: www.shiseido.com

July 19, 2017

This Serum is like magic!!!!

I love this serum! I use it twice a day, once in the morning and before I go to bed. I only received a free sample from Influenster to try this product out. I think the price point is pretty good and I will be buying again. I would recommend this product to all of my friends and family. 5 star product!!!

June 13, 2017

Your face will thank you for it.

i just started using this and I have to say it is very nice and refreshing.
    You only need a small amount of product to feel the benefits of this anti-aging serum.
    Currently only using once a day and my skin feels so hydrated.
    Not smelly or overly greasy. My skin seems to absorb this quickly and leaves my face feeling silky smooth.

April 28, 2017

The Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate is your essence step so right in between your toner and serum. The scent reminds me so much of lychee and is intended to be a booster to enhance whatever serums and moisturizers you apply afterwards. The texture is slightly tacky, but not annoyingly so. What is making me hesitate with this is the dimethicone in the formulation so while I am more than happy to apply this in the mornings, I just cannot bring myself to use it an night.

April 20, 2017

I wake up with glowing skin every time I use this product. You only need a small amount of product to cover your face and it absorbs well. A bottle of this should last a long time. I find my skin is softer and radiant.

3.2/5

April 13, 2017

Un sérum qui semble être de qualité. Cependant, pour en avoir essayé plusieurs, au réveil, j'ai souvent un teint lumineux et les pores resserrés, la peau unifiée. Là, je n'ai vu AUCUN EFFET. Donc, tant qu'a dépenser 80$ sauvez votre argent!

January 21, 2017

Love this product as much as i loved the eye serum.. This makes my skin so soft and hydrated ! I am in love this product! The packaging is as good as the product inside

3.2/5

January 05, 2017

The name of this product is pretty confusing as to the products intended use. I liked the texture / smoothness of this product, and it also had a very pleasant smell. I did feel that my skin was more supple and soft after use though. This is supposed to be a pre treatment for your skin to prevent aging and what not. Since I'm not particularly old, I don't find this to be a suitable product for me - especially for the price.

2.7/5

March 31, 2016

for the price, i dont really think it is worth it. It's a nice lightly scented serum, as all the other serums. I dont see it being anything special. You can use any other serum, and it will be good enough.

March 09, 2016

This is a great product. I love how it makes my skin feel and look. Lesser pores, more radiance. It really does work. Now I just have to keep using it!

February 18, 2016

I have been using this for the past 6 weeks and I am very happy with my results. I apply it after cleansing and applying an anti-aging essence. It absorbs quickly, has a nice light scent and I feel like it boosts the serum and cream I apply afterwards. Since using it my face is less red and my pores aren't quite as large as they were. It is a bit pricey however a little goes a long way and after using it twice daily for six weeks I've only used half a bottle.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic