• Silk Original Cashewmilk
Good

Silk Original Cashewmilk Reviews

Ranked #1253 out of 2368 in Grocery

April 27, 2017

This is THE milk that made me switch from cow's milk! The taste is very smooth, it works GREAT in my coffee! I've used it in smoothies and baking, as well as straight from a cup! It isn't too overpowering. Lasts longer than other nut milks.

January 22, 2016

Silk Original Cashewmilk;

like to try different dairy, milk, or alternative products
    But honestly the taste, taste of this one turned me off so much

so strong
    so different
    bad after taste

this product was not for me

January 21, 2016

On my weight loss journey, I drink a lot of protein shakes. Instead of using whole milk, or skim milk which is basically water, I use cashew milk and it makes my shakes beyond creamy and delicious! The calorie count is fantastic!

September 24, 2015

I got turned on to Silk milk this Spring and I haven't turned back! I love it! It's less calories and more calcium. The taste is unbelievable! I'm back to drinking a glass all by itself. Just like I did as a kid. It's sweet and a perfect consistency! They have several flavors and honestly love every one I've tried. If you haven't left ur boring 2%...u don't know what your missing.

July 29, 2015

This milk tastes just like choclate milk to me, I don't know why but that just makes me like it even better in the mornings.