4.1/5
Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes Reviews
#6 in Face Wipes

Simple cleansing wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These soft facial wipes lift away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry skin out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.

No artificial dyes, alcohol, harsh chemicals, perfumes, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients. Dermatologically tested, these face wipes are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

For more info, visit Simple.

November 26, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Fabulous for make up removal

I tried these to remove makeup and cleanse my skin overall they are brilliant to remove mascara which i find is quite a hard to remove usually . Definitely Italy my new fav

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Great facial wipes

I've bought these Simple wipes for couple of years now. I like the amount of solutions that are soaked into the wipes and they are not so rough on my face. I'm 59 my skin is changing starting to get bit thinner so it's very important for me to use a good wipe. And these ones are it.

Stockport, United Kingdom

Quick and easy to remove make up!!

Soft, mild and gentle cleansing wipes

I normally just wash my face with water and a mild soap as have very sensitive skin and prone to break outs. I have been using them to remove makeup every night. I have noticed my skin has improved a lot within 1 week and spots have cleared up. My skin is glowing in the morning instead of looking dry. They are very neutral in smell and feels like just water but removes makeup very easily even stubborn waterproof eye make up (which normally gets left on!)
    Love these wipes!!!

United Kingdom

Smooth and soft

I purchased these as I had purchased the simple cream range before and liked it so have these a try and wasnt disappointed they are smooth not too coarse like some wipes are and have a generous amount of liquid so no drying out

October 28, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

Refreshing and gentle

Having to use wipes every day to remove make up can be a bit tough on delicate skin but these wipes are so gentle and refreshing but still great at removing my make up. I always have a pack in my handbag.

October 23, 2019
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

A must have

These are a must have every day in my skincare routine. I use them to take my make up off. Wouldn’t use any other brand. They are lovely and cooling on the skin too. Perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin.

October 10, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

SIMPLE KIND TO SKIN CLEANSING FACIAL WIPES

These are must have in my handbag. I know they are always gentle on my skin, and will not irate it. Wipes I can rely on not to burn or irate my skin.

August 11, 2019
    United Kingdom

Every single day!

I have tried many products over the years for my skin and now I will only use Simple face care. I have sensitive skin and I can use every single product from simple. These face wipes are a life saver and even remove waterproof mascara but still gentle enough for sensitive skin.

August 08, 2019
    North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Will definitely buy again

These wipes are great for removing makeup, or just general freshening up throughout the day. Handy to have in your makeup bag and smell fantastic. I've recommended these to all my friends

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Great gentle cleaning power

These wipes are not only super gentle but super effective at cleaning off all makeup and dirt. I bought it for under $5 at Target and I buy them all the time because I love them and am loyal to them. They come in an easy to use packaging that you simply pull open sticker tab and pull out a wipe. One wipe takes off all my heavy makeup including heavy eye makeup which can be hard to do but they work so Great and I use both sides so I only need one wipe to take everything off and my face is left feeling clean and clear. They are super gentle and don’t hurt or irritate your skin when rubbing them on your face which others have done to my face and why I stay with this brand. Highly recommend