Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #4 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

Simple cleansing wipes are made of softer than silk fibres, gentle cleansers, purified water and skin-loving ingredients such as Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. These soft facial wipes lift away dirt, grease, impurities and makeup effectively, even waterproof mascara, while instantly hydrating your skin. Does not dry skin out, irritate skin, or leave residue. Skin is left feeling thoroughly clean, fresh and instantly hydrated.

No artificial dyes, alcohol, harsh chemicals, perfumes, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients. Dermatologically tested, these face wipes are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

For more info, visit Simple.

2.3/5

July 24, 2017

Not the best facial wipes

Not a fan of these. I find wipes, in general, are super tough because they often don't have enough liquid in them and I find myself using multiple wipes to take my makeup off or cleanse my face. I don't know if other people do the same thing. These wipes aren't the best at taking makeup off, which is the main reason I use them for.

June 12, 2017

These are great! Take off makeup gently and cleanly. My face feels good when I use these, not irritated at all. The scent is light and not too strong. Sometimes I just use these, sometimes I also wash my face afterwards but then all my makeup is off. These are great quality.

June 09, 2017

This is the only facial wipes that I know that is gentle and doesn't break me out and makes me feel clean when I am done. I feel like it helps remove trace of makeup without any effort .

1.5/5

June 01, 2017

I was not a fan of these skin cleansing facial wipes. I caused my skin to breakout after the first use. My skin is very sensitive, so I would not recommend this product for others with sensitive skin. It also left my face feeling sticky rather than soft. Not sure if that is supposed to happen. I would not buy these again

May 26, 2017

I'm not a typical user of facial wipes, but I got these in a free beauty box once. I was previously accustomed to using liquid makeup remover, but I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient these were at removing makeup. They smell wonderful and are so gentle on the skin. Aside from being a little on the pricey side, they are definitely a great product that I would recommend.

May 25, 2017

Very impressed with these wipes. There very moist and it gets the job done. It leaves my face feeling good after I use it and it really does a good job removing my makeup.

May 21, 2017

These are really nice, especially for lazy nights when I really don't want to wash my face but I know I should. Takes makeup off great & doesn't dry out my skin. The price is a bit high for my liking when it comes to facial wipes though.

April 17, 2017

Ces lingettes nettoyantes enlèvent bien le maquillage. Elle ne laisse pas l'impression que la peau est huileuse. Puisqu'elles sont spécifiquement pour le visage, elles enlèvent bien le mascara et n'irrite pas les yeux.

April 05, 2017

I just purchased these to compare my makeup removers. This blows the others out of the water. I was given micellar water from two different companies for makeup removal. One was better than the other. A friend recommended these wipes. They were on sale so I gave them a shot. WOW!!! My only boo hoo about them is that my face felt scratchy afterwards. I rinsed and put some moisturizer on. My face felt much better after that.

March 16, 2017

These wipes are one of my favourites as I have sensitive skin and they don't irritate me as other brands tend to. Purchase them on sale and its worth the price!