Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Coral

Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Coral Reviews

Ranked #1125 out of 1495 in Nail Polish

March 10, 2017

I polished up my fingers and toes with the pretty matte nail polish from Sinful Color collection. It didn’t match perfectly, but it was a nice coral color that screams summer. In an effort to save time and give it an honest review, I followed instructions and applied just two coats and no top coat. It’s definitely matte, but it was a bit sheer. If I were to seriously use it, I’d apply another coat and a top coat to protect it from chipping. I wonder if they make a matte top coat because otherwise, my regular top coat will add sheen. This will probably be a good one for my girls. I really like the gel polishes because they last and last. I couldn’t just part with this little bottle because I really wanted to try the matte. I’ll probably wear it a few more times before summer’s end.

January 08, 2016

Pretty color , lasts about 4 to 5 days but good for the price

August 14, 2015

Its such a nice color, especially for the summer! Love how it looks with my skintone. It does chip quickly though.

September 08, 2014

Such a beautiful color and hreat nail polish! It goes on smoothly and dont have to reapply many times for it to have full coverage on nail, the only down fall is it takes quite awhilw to dry. Id still recommend it though, once it doea dry the color is amazing.

November 16, 2012

I love the sinful colors, but they chip very easily if you don't put a top coat on. I have even put a top coat of sparkles on and it keeps the polish on a whole lot longer. You also usually need 2 or 3 coats to get a good deep color.

Knorr Homestyle Stock Chicken

Heinz Mustard

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Carters Store

jpenfold added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash