Smart Food Cheddar and Caramel Reviews

Ranked #241 out of 2369 in Grocery

April 13, 2017

I love this brand and this flavour is one of my favourites. The one with chocolate drizzle is even better but I can never find that one. Too bag the bags are smaller for same price as the regular size.

April 07, 2017

I love popcorn but this product is a fail. Its expensive, it has one of the worst taste. I never would recommned this to anyone. I will never buy it again

April 05, 2017

Smartfood popcorn is my favorite. The cheddar and caramel is definitely a favorite in my home. Take one of each and eat together, so good. Sweet and salty is the way to go.

March 01, 2017

I wasn't sure how the cheese and caramel flavours would taste together and I'm still not sure after eating a bag of it. When I eat the carmel i like it, when I like the cheese I like it but still not sure about having them together. Think I prefer to stick with one or the other. Bag did have quite a bit of unpopped kernals which I wasn't happy about seeing as the price is higher for this product

December 02, 2016

this is bull shit i am angry this is like 90% cheddar like i want a damn 50/50 experience and i get this unacceptable ............this is bull shit i am angry this is like 90% cheddar like i want a damn 50/50 experience and i get this unacceptable .................this is bull shit i am angry this is like 90% cheddar like i want a damn 50/50 experience and i get this unacceptable

July 21, 2016

If you've never tried this you're missing out! This is so good! It's sweet and salty but also cheesy and crunchy... it's just the best! So good. I do tend to pick out more of the cheese popcorn more than the caramel but they're both super yummy together and on their own!

March 13, 2016

I tried this popcorn for the first time yesterday because I had a free product coupon. I wasn't sure how the cheese and caramel flavours would taste together but I was pleasantly suprised. They complimented each other nicely. The popcorn was nice, big and fluffy and there were not too many small broken pieces. The cheddar pieces were cheesy enough and the caramel pieces were not too sweet like some other brands. I don't think I'd pay full price for this though because $3.17 for 200 grams is expensive. If it went on sale I would buy it more often

December 10, 2015

Smart Food Cheddar and Caramel;

At first I was VERY SKEPTICAL how the 2 flavours in the same bag would taste....2 very different flavours chedddar dairy bitter strong, and caramel very sweet...but it works!!!!

It is greta because in a bowl, you will have some of cheddar, and then eat some caramel, and the 2 combinations within your mouth just serves all the taste buds.
    It works!! Flavours work!!!

The smart food popcorn size is good, and fluffy and popped well.
    This is one of the flavours you would not ever have thought to bring together, but blended simply works!!

June 01, 2015

This is a great combination of flavours. I really like how the two flavours compliment each other with a sweet and savoury element. Definitely something you should try!

June 01, 2015

Our daughter loves this snack! She carries it to work with her and leaves it in her desk. I can't eat popcorn anymore but love the smell of this variety. It's affordable, but I wish the bag was a bit bigger. I try to buy these for her often since she loves the flavors so much.