Softlips® CUBE Lip Moisturizer - Berry Bliss Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 886 in Lip Balm

Introducing Softlips® CUBE! Revolutionary 5-in-1 lip care that combines function and style in a sleek, glass-like cube design. Uniquely formulated with Lip Perfecting Technology, it blends 5 lip loving benefits into 1! Every glide makes lips feel soft, smooth, hydrated and protected, while adding a light touch of shine.

You might also be interested in Softlips® CUBE Lip Moisturizer - Fresh Mint.

For more info, please visit Softlips
Facebook: www.facebook.com/softlipsCAN

April 13, 2017

This product is amazing! My absolute favorite lip balm ever i prefer this over burts bees any day. Its super soft and moisterizing it lasts hours you dont need to reapply often and the smell and taste is so yummy i love it.

April 13, 2017

I received the Softlips CUBE lip moisturizer in a box set along with other products. My lips are always dry in winter, so I am always looking for an effective lip moisturizer. I was completely impressed with the Softlips CUBE Lip Moisturizer! It had a pleasant taste and smell and also made my lips feel fantastically soft, smooth and hydrated. The only concern I have is I have not been able to find this product on its own in store yet!

April 13, 2017

this product is absolutely amazing ! it works great and its in a small package and love the lid not like otber lip balms one it rols around in your pocket or purse the lid pops off so the screw on lid makes it save the balm its a must have :)

March 10, 2017

I got this lip moisturizer in a gift set that was full of random products and I was really excited to try it because I am a lip balm fanatic - unfortunately, I wasn't impressed by this.
    This lip balm does feel great on my lips and very soft but it does not absorb and it constantly feels like I have product on my lips that does not end up treating any dryness or discomfort. This lip balm also makes my lips LOOK healthy and moisturized but they are not - it does not actually DO anything, it just looks good and tastes good.

March 04, 2017

Super moisturizing and smells amazing! A little goes a long way and the cube lasts for a very long time. It's small enough to carry around in your jacket or a purse and it goes very well as a base for a lipstick.

February 18, 2017

You see everyone these days with those little balls of lip moisturizer these days - not wanting to name products here. I for one am not a huge fan of the packaging as I always find that they are wasted as you cannot use all of it once its half way gone. In addition is not as desecrate when I decide to not carry a purse - sure its not a problem during the winter months when I have a coat. All in all its just a general lip moisturizer, nothing special here

January 06, 2017

I LOVE the shape of these lip balms and most of the flavours are great, especially the mint, but I personally was not a fan of the Berry Bliss flavour. Its not bad, its just not for me.

July 26, 2016

I saw these at the drug store so many times before I finally bought myself one. I'm very glad I did; love it. I keep it in my purse mostly and it feels really good when I put it on. I really need to buy more; next time I'll try another one of theirs.

June 26, 2016

I bought these for my daughter,I had some chapped lips and she let me borrow her's now these are the only lip moisturizer her and I will purchase,they are a little expensive but well worth the money.

June 24, 2016

I love soft lips!! The moisturizer in this product is absolutely incredible. I am a lip gloss fanatic and this by far is my new favorite. The only issue I had with this specific product was in the cube. It is a little messy at times when it's getting low. I would much prefer the stick soft lips over the cube. The scents are all amazing. Two thumbs up!