3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

November 22, 2007

My skin didn't feel clean after using it...and it discoloured our towels. My fiancee used it for years until we finally identified it as the culprit that was discolouring his shirt collars.

September 05, 2007

I've used Spectrogel for YEARS now. I refuse to switch because every other cleanser out there always strips my oily combination skin to the bare bones, and makes my face feel tight and itchy.

This stuff is light, it leaves a bit of a film but not as bad as the Cetaphil brand, and if you use a washcloth (wet it with warm water and wring it out first), you can also exfoliate your skin with the cleanser!

I find it minimizes my chances of getting acne (it's no miracle worker if you don't use it after getting a spot of grease/oil on your face and forgetting to wash it off), and it makes my skin feel soft and clean. I don't know how effective it is at removing makeup though, because I always find I need to use a makeup remover BEFORE I wash my face with this stuff.

It's cheap, it is a big bottle, and it feels good. :)

August 19, 2007

This is a nice cleanser for oily/sensitive skin. It's gentle, non-irritating and doesn't strip my skin of it's natural moisture. It does remove most traces of make up, though I find that sometimes I have to lather up twice. A bonus is that it is also fairly inexpensive and you can find it almost anywhere.

December 29, 2006

Spectro Jel is a must-have in my shower. It refreshes your face, keeps blemishes away and takes off eye makeup very easily. Overall, it's a great product and is gentle enough for sensitive skin types. If you don't really like it as a face wash, it is a good makeup remover. I really enjoy this product and have been using it for almost ten years now.

2.7/5

August 08, 2006

Non-irritating, yet removes most traces of makeup. Does not contain harsh detergents or fragrances, yet still cleans my oily skin effectively.

July 27, 2006

helps make my skin look flawless and a natural glow.