3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

March 28, 2018

Gentle and Moisturizing

I have very dry skin and I hate washing my face with most soap based cleasers cause they leave my skin feeling tight and dry. I used to just wash with plain water but event that leaves my skin feeling dry and rushing to add a moisturizer cream. I really like this non-soap based humectant soap. it does a better job at cleansing my face than water and there have been times when my ezema flares up, that I've used this product as a body cleanser too and it has helped a lot to keep down the burning and itching.

March 20, 2018

HG cleanser

This is my HG cleanser. I have combination/oily acne-prone skin and I have been using this cleanser for years. It cleanses my skin without being too stripping. My skin feels clean but not tight after washing with this cleanser. I find it works best when paired with an oil cleanser or micellar water to remove waterproof or heavier makeup.

March 12, 2018

Non competitive pricing!

Great for adult acne and my combination skin. The only issue I have is with pricing. The store named brand is the same product with a sometimes $5 price difference. I would pay for the name brand again if the price difference wasn't as much!

0.7/5

March 12, 2018

Shit sucks

Didn't do anything to relieve my skin if anything made it worse it's a gel and doesn't clean my skin or help to remove anything I don't recommend getting this ever again it didn't clean out my pores at all

2.7/5

March 09, 2018

Laisse ma peau vraiment trop sèche

Utilisé à plusieurs reprise et il laissait ma peau vraiment trop sèche après utilisation. Il était tout de même efficace pour les boutons que j'avais à ce moment là... Mais le fait d'avoir la peau sèche ne me plaisait vraiment pas beacoup.

February 13, 2018

Not bad at all

I like the smell and it doesn't leave my face burning afterwards which is nice. My face got worse before it got better and I mean way worse I almost stopped using it but decided to give it 2 months and it has cleared up about 75% of my acne troubles :)

1.0/5

February 12, 2018

Doesn't clean

This cleanser doesn't clean my skin at all. My skin feels the same after I wash and my makeup is not removed at all. It's great for sensitive skin I suppose, but it's not effective at cleaning.

February 09, 2018

Love this!

This product is amazing especially if you have sensitive skin. This product line is used on individuals that has a tolerance to tingly sensation, especially if you have not used it before. I have been and will continue to do use it. Worth the price and quite effective.

January 30, 2018

Great everyday cleanser

The Spectro Jel Cleanser is a great everyday cleanser. It has no smell and leaves the skin purified; you don't have that greasy touch after the use. Plus, it's not expensive at all; recommanded by dermatologists

January 12, 2018

Dermatologist recommended

It was actually recommended by my dermatologist and I expected something expensive and it's not.
    Great for my normal to oily skin with a bit of acne.
    Not harsh to use morning and night .