3.9/5
Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

February 13, 2018

Not bad at all

I like the smell and it doesn't leave my face burning afterwards which is nice. My face got worse before it got better and I mean way worse I almost stopped using it but decided to give it 2 months and it has cleared up about 75% of my acne troubles :)

1.0/5

February 12, 2018

Doesn't clean

This cleanser doesn't clean my skin at all. My skin feels the same after I wash and my makeup is not removed at all. It's great for sensitive skin I suppose, but it's not effective at cleaning.

February 09, 2018

Love this!

This product is amazing especially if you have sensitive skin. This product line is used on individuals that has a tolerance to tingly sensation, especially if you have not used it before. I have been and will continue to do use it. Worth the price and quite effective.

January 30, 2018

Great everyday cleanser

The Spectro Jel Cleanser is a great everyday cleanser. It has no smell and leaves the skin purified; you don't have that greasy touch after the use. Plus, it's not expensive at all; recommanded by dermatologists

January 12, 2018

Dermatologist recommended

It was actually recommended by my dermatologist and I expected something expensive and it's not.
    Great for my normal to oily skin with a bit of acne.
    Not harsh to use morning and night .

2.7/5

January 12, 2018

Not that great

I deal with random acne breakouts, I have not really noticed much of a difference since I started using this product. I am using it twice a day. I have used almost half of the bottle, i like that it doesn't have a scent to it. I probably will find something else after its finished, unless I see some drastic changes but that seems very unlikely. Maybe it will work better for those that deal with constant breakouts...

November 17, 2017

HOLY GRAIL!! BYE BYE ACNE

I had flawless clear glowing skin my entire life!!! until this year (age 26) and I got cystic acne, it was devastating... I tried everything to desperately get back my glowing skin!!! I googled day & night trying to find a soulution til someone suggested this product to me, in just over a week my acne started clearing up and my skin has been clear ever since! for anyone suffering with acne, purchase this! it balances your skins PH levels to kill acne causing bacteria, new holy grail

October 06, 2017

Good for drugstore

This is a good cleanser it is very average though. It is good for sensitive skin and there is no smell to it. I don't find it overly pricy and you get a good amount. Although this is not what I use on a regular basis it is what I buy when I am in a pinch.

October 03, 2017

Love this cleanser.

I've been using this cleanser along with my anew spin brush daily. I love it. It's gentle and does the job. I don't have severe acne but I get the random breakouts mostly on my chin And around my nose And this does the job. Recommend it !!

October 03, 2017

definitely a favourite

this is one of the facial cleansers I use most often in the shower. I find it very gentle on the skin but it is very effective. I usually stock up on this one when it is on sale. definitely a good product to use for sensitive skin