Spectro Jel Cleanser Reviews

Non-irritatiing and deep cleans while protecting your skin's natural moisture. It is suitable for daily use and are free from any potentially irritating ingredients.
sourced from their main website at www.spectroskincare.com

February 11, 2010

A non-irritating cleanser for Blemish-Prone Skin that deep cleans while protecting your skin’s natural moisture. Suitable for daily use and can be paired with Spectro HydraCare for Blemish-Prone Skin.

-Penetrates pores lifting oil and dirt that can cause acne
    -Dual action formula contains dimethicone to deep clean pores, and a blend of emollients and humectants to protect your skin’s natural moisture
    -Non-irritating and gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin – free from potentially irritating ingredients such as fragrance, dyes, sodium lauryl sulphate, parabens and lanolin

February 07, 2010

This is the only facial cleanser Ive been using for a few years now. It costs about $10 dollars when on sale, and lasts forever and ever. I use the blue one for blemish prone skin, and it doesnt contain alcohol. It does have a slight fragrance, but it doesnt bug me at all. This is very good for my acne prone sensitive skin, and doesnt make my face red or break me out like other products do. It also leaves my skin very soft after using it. It doesnt take off any makeup I have on if I happen to be using it, but I can always use a separate makeup remover for that.

January 08, 2010

Spectro Jel is a wonderfully effective facial cleanser for all skin types. I have very dry, sensitive skin, and rosacea. This is the only product I've tried that leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not tight and flaky. It also works wonders for clearing up acne. I highly recommend this product. I just wish they had moisturizers with SPF, then I'd use nothing but Spectro on my face!!!

2.2/5

December 17, 2009

I did try this product based on a friend's recommendation however I wasn't too impressed. Even though it's hard to admit, I'm in my 30s now and this product line is intended for younger skin... My face felt extremely dry and flakey after using this gel....

December 17, 2009

I started using this product about a year ago, because I started getting little white pimples om ,y face and couldn't figure out why. I considering I am in my 30's and never had any acne problems before. I had tried all sorts of washes and anti bacterial products that were both prescribed and bought over the counter. Then I remembered someone mentioning Specto jel for her eczema and it really worked. So I went out and bout a bottle, and thankfully there cleansers worked for me too. There are all differnet types of washes and creams, I would recopmmend this product to everyone.

2.8/5

December 03, 2009

I purchased this product when it was on sell not knowing if I would like it. I was surprised at how gentle it actually felt on my face. Not only is it gentle on your face, it's also gentle enough to clean some of your more intimate goods/toys – if you know what I mean ;P

December 03, 2009

I love this product! Everyone in my family uses this product, each for a different skin type. I have Rosacea and ofcourse have very sensitive skin because of this. For a long time i had a hard time finding a cleanser that works for my skin. Since finding this product i have had NO issues at all. I love it. It is gentle for sensitive skin and really works. My sister suffers with acne and this cleanser has helped in a huge way with clearing it up. It is also relatively inexpensive especially compared to other cleansers on the market that have very high ticket prices and do not work. We all love this product in my house and highly recommend it.

November 25, 2009

This product is often recommended by dermatologists and I can see why. It is very mild on the skin is not perfumed and ph-balanced. However, don't use it hoping it will remove makeup, because it won't (well it does not make a very good job doing it). I also this not like the texture of the product. But, if you're not wearing makeup and are looking for a soft cleanser, this is a very good option.

November 15, 2009

I got this on sale, mainly because I had never tired it and I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep using my then current brand.

I have found that I really like spectro jel. It is a mild cleanser but it leaves your skin feeling totally clean without feeling tight and dry. I keep it in the shower and use it for my face and as a shave gel.

I don't really suffer from acne, but I have found that since using spectro jel the few sporadic breakouts I used to get have greatly reduced (which is fantastic!)

November 01, 2009

I first bought this product when my friend recommended it to me. I was really irritated at other products I would buy that would dry out my skin or cause more breakouts. When I started using it, I didn't really like the scent (still don't) but noticed that it didn't dry my skin at all. After a couple months I started to notice that my skin was pimple free, contained a lot more moisture than it used to (I have really dry skin and any cleanser that I use will completely strip it of its moisture. It is not harsh on my skin at all that), and I had a better complexion than I did before I had used Spectro Gel. I was really impressed and I still am now. My cousin and I swear by it and I definitely recommend it because it works and it is cheap. There are different types of Spectro Gel that are geared to different skin types.

I use the one for dry skin which is the blue bottle.

Updated On: November 01, 2009

if you have a pimple, dab a pit of product on the pimple every night before you go to bed and it will dry it out.