Stevia in the Raw Reviews
#1434 in Grocery

March 11, 2017

Well, for taste ... I wouldn't say it is my favorite or anything. I did find that it altered the flavor in my coffee a little bit. But, nothing to the point I wouldn't buy ir or use it again; because I would. I enjoy the benefits of Stevia vs sugars.

February 21, 2017

Stevia in the Raw actually surprised me in that when I used it to make jam it was just like using regular sugar. Then there is no calories which is great as our family has been on a life style change. My children do not taste any difference from sugar sweetness at all since I switched to stevia in the raw. The recipe on the bag for blue berry pie was so yummy. This is a great product

January 09, 2017

This is a really great and healthy sugar alternative. I wouldn't use this for coffee but it tastes great in teas and recipes that call for sugar. It is so safe as compared to the dreaded fake aspartame. The Africans have used stevie to alleviate other problems. It is very healthy and plant derived. Not chemically derived from a chemical plant. Tastes great and is safe with no adverse health conditions.

1.0/5

January 09, 2017

Stevia is supposed to be the new way to avoid processed sugar. I think it's horrible, and definitely a taste that you have to acquire. I prefer just to cut back on sugar, instead of teaching myself to like something I really, really dislike

2.7/5

April 20, 2016

I tried Stevia as an alternative to sugar. I was not impressed. The taste ruined it for me. It came in convenient little packets for portability though. I wouldn't recommend this if you enjoy regular sugar find another alternative.

February 24, 2016

I am diabetic and need to avoid sugars as much as possible. I have tried many kinds of artificial sweeteners but with the awareness surrounding the dangers of aspartame I needed to find another solution. I started using Splenda which I like but I was told that Stevia was a more natural sugar substitute. I tried different brands but some have a very bitter aftertaste that made my coffee or tea taste wierd . A friend suggested Stevia in The Raw so I bought some online. It is really the best tasting Stevia I have tried. I use it in baking as well as in my hot beverages. It allows me to still have dessert without putting my health at risk. I really reccomend it!

2.2/5

November 17, 2015

I tried this product when my sister in law gave me what she had. She didnt like it. I generally use sweetner in my tea. When I used the stevia in my tea I found that it had a very odd taste to it almost like sweetness trying too hard. I used it once for baking and it wasnt so bad. I will probably buy it again in the future but only for baking.

April 23, 2015

I was a Spelnda-holic for a long time before finding this gem. I love the taste (barely notice a difference from real sugar) and I always, always use it in baking and coffee, tea, etc. My body definitely appreciates this option more than the aspartame alternatives.

March 09, 2015

I absolutely LOVE this product. It doesn't taste like chemicals which I find with other sweeteners. It tastes just as good in baking than sugar does but without the calories. It is more pricey than sugar but it is great for those health concsious people.

March 03, 2015

Good alternative for sugar and sweetener. Just have to get used to the taste.