stila cosmetics One Step Skin Tone Illuminating Bronzing Serum

stila cosmetics One Step Skin Tone Illuminating Bronzing Serum Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 346 in Bronzer

July 05, 2017

Great to wear alone or mix with foundation

When I first received the Stila One Step Bronze I wasn’t entirely sure if it was a good fit for me. I was afraid it would be too shimmery for all over use, but the shimmer is not obvious at all. Instead it brightens up my entire complexion and evens out my skin tone. Depending on how tan I am, I either use it alone or mixed in with my foundation.

November 11, 2012

I recently purchased "Stila One Step Skin Tone Illuminating Bronzing Serum" a couple of weeks ago. I have never used Stila's products before, and was a little weary ordering it. It only comes in one color, and I have Olive skin, so I thought it was either going to make me look orange and way to dark, or it wasn't going to make me look dark enough. I spent 42$ USD on it, (it also came with a lip stainer/cheek stainer, which I'll review) so I hoped it was going to be worth every penny. You can put it on by itself, or with your regular Foundation/Concealer. I used it by itself. And the results were absolutely fantastic! It feels so light on your skin. Not a caked up feeling at all. It's an Illuminating makeup, and it made me feel like the sun was glowing on me all day. My fiance complimented me on it, which is very rare! He doesn't notice those kinds of things. So when he said something, I knew he was thinking the same thing I did. It looked, and felt wonderful. it doesn't have a perfume smell which I love. And it goes over your makeup great if you want a nice sun kissed glow. if you want to wear it alone, it makes you look like you just came back from the Carribean after 5 days. A great makeup, and worth every single penny. Will be buying for my mother this Christmas.

jonnieh has posted in the forum topic
    Nestle Drumsticks