4.1/5
Stove Top Stuffing( All Kinds) Reviews
#567 in Grocery

January 15, 2018

Delish

This stuffing is really good, especially when you do not feel like making your own homemade stuffing. This stuff tastes close to real and is so easy to prepare. It goes on sale for super cheap, so I will always stock up on this. Definitely recommend, as it is something that everyone in my family loves!

January 15, 2018

Great for Any Occasion

I've never had a bad experience with Stove Top. It is super quick and easy to make and tastes delicious. Really adds to your holiday cooking and just every day sides. Tastes amazing with turkey and is a great price.

November 25, 2017

would buy product again

Stove top stuffing. Comes in turkey or chicken. Pictured is turkey flavored. Pictured is turkey flavored. Big hit in our house. This product is good if you don't want to make home made stuffing. Takes a couple minutes to make..not that long at all. Would recommend.

May 13, 2017

Stove Top stuffing is a great product next to homemade of course; with its smooth crunchy fresh flavorful great texture and overall Stuffing, for Instant. Only takes a few minutes stirred into Boiling water and left, covered, to absorb and flaken. So yummy and cheap in most grocery and convenient stores.

January 08, 2017

We purchase and use this stuffing for many different meals! Our favourites are with chicken and with portabello mushrooms! We purchase this product frequently. I highly recommend to try this product. They boxes are perfectly portioned and extremely easy and fast to prepare!!!

December 04, 2016

This is our favourite stuffing. So incredibly versatile. Fantastic as is. But if you sauté up some onion, garlic, mushroom, dried cranberries and wanter chestnuts you have an amazing holiday side dish. another one is Swap out some of the water for grand marnier, add dried apricots, sautéed onion and some toasted pecans.... perfect pork side dish! We go through many many boxes a year! #KraftStoveTopStuffing #StuffingIdeas. I just wish it would go on sale more often

December 30, 2015

I know this is from a box but its so tasty, love the flavor and its so quick and easy to prepare its one of my favorites

0.5/5

October 12, 2015

I really do detest this stuff When this is served, it ruins the whole meal for me. I know, you're going to say its too time consuming to make your own stuffing. For me it depicts laziness and just plain not caring about your guests. It's the easy lazy way to go.