Good

Stove Top Stuffing( All Kinds) Reviews

Ranked #1286 out of 2365 in Grocery

January 08, 2017

We purchase and use this stuffing for many different meals! Our favourites are with chicken and with portabello mushrooms! We purchase this product frequently. I highly recommend to try this product. They boxes are perfectly portioned and extremely easy and fast to prepare!!!

December 04, 2016

This is our favourite stuffing. So incredibly versatile. Fantastic as is. But if you sauté up some onion, garlic, mushroom, dried cranberries and wanter chestnuts you have an amazing holiday side dish. another one is Swap out some of the water for grand marnier, add dried apricots, sautéed onion and some toasted pecans.... perfect pork side dish! We go through many many boxes a year! #KraftStoveTopStuffing #StuffingIdeas. I just wish it would go on sale more often

December 30, 2015

I know this is from a box but its so tasty, love the flavor and its so quick and easy to prepare its one of my favorites

0.5/5

October 12, 2015

I really do detest this stuff When this is served, it ruins the whole meal for me. I know, you're going to say its too time consuming to make your own stuffing. For me it depicts laziness and just plain not caring about your guests. It's the easy lazy way to go.