Good

4.9/5
Ranked #1749 out of 2372 in Grocery

Taste

June 11, 2017

I look for Sunco crystallized ginger slices whenever I go to Costco. A large bag is about $12.00, but lasts a long time if you only have 1-2 pieces every day. I have heard that ginger is good for your health so sometimes I add it to stirfry in very small pieces, or hot tea or just eat it by itself.

Taste

November 21, 2014

Sunco Ginger Slices bought at Costco 1Kg for $9.79. An excellent price. I buy ginger for my Mom, usually from the bulk section of my grocery store. Well let me tell you since finding this product at Costco for such an excellent price I won't be buying from the bulk section of my grocery store any more.

The ginger actually comes in a resealable package and the flavor and fragrance of this product is the best I have ever found. I have now started using this ginger chopped fine in my soups and stir fry dishes. No more powdered ginger for my recipes. Ginger is also such a healthy item to add to your diet, it has so many beneficial properties. Helps with digestion, actually reduces swelling in our bodies and so many more beneficial properties.

All I can say is please Costco do not stop carrying this product as I do not know anywhere else that I can purchase it at.