Tamagotchi
Good

Tamagotchi Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1095 in Misc

March 01, 2017

I remember always wanting one of these through elementry and middle school. Everyone had one. These are virtual pets you have to feed and clean up after or they'll die. Perfect for children in middle and elementry school.
    You can play little games with these guy, connect with frinds, and even level up. SO awesome

March 01, 2017

Better than giving a child an iPhone to play with, Tamagotchis were one of the most popular toys that every kid wanted! It's simple concept and design deceives you because it is actually so much fun! I had multiple of these and learned the responsibility of taking care of a virtual pet, as well as making friends with other people and their tamagotchis!

March 01, 2017

A blast from the past, Tamagotchis were the in thing when I was a kid! My friends all had them and they were all different and unique. They taught you about pet responsibility which was pretty cool. I loved mine!

January 22, 2017

I grew up in the time that Tamagotchis were the IT toy to own, if you didn't have one, you were so upset, I didn't get a real, legit tamagotchi until i was in my teens. They are fun, easy to play and adorable.

October 14, 2016

this is an awesome game for all ages!! my kids loved them when they were little !! now one of my kids collects them!!! they are great way to learn and be responable .ut most of all they are so much fun as you watch your character grow and explore!!!

October 14, 2016

They taught you about responsibility. They taught you about friendship. But most importantly, they taught you that friends don't leave friends in rooms filled with their own feces. Tamagotchis were and still are fun for the right age. I used to love taking care of my tamagotchi. I am trying to find one for my 8 year old niece. I know she will love it.