Prestige Item
tarte cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara Reviews

A lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes. The lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara could be considered a push-up bra for your lashes—a 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) plus it’s dermatologist- and clinically-proven to increase the appearance of lash volume.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Best mascara

Finding a dramatic finish Mascara that not only lengthens, volumizes and curls without clumping and that is buildable is a challenge. This mascara by Tarte does all the great things you want from your mascara without all the bad, the perfect mascara! I love that it also separates my lashes with no clumping and that I can build on the intensity depending on what kind of look and outcome I want. It's not expensive costing around $25 ehich is not bad price especially when compared to similar brands at the similar price range which don't deliver the same great results in one single tube! This waterproof formula is just as good as the original and won't budge until you use eye makeup remover to take it off! I've even been in the pool and had this Mascara stay on! I highly recommend this mascara and it's my new favorite that I can't live without

July 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing

This mascara it is so pretty.I love how it makes my lashes look and it is such a nice formula.One thing i dont really like is how when i am holding it it makes small dents in the sides of my hands.

July 08, 2019

Eyelashes are BOMB

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS MASCARA.
    My go to mascara.
    So many people ask if my lashes are real or not.
    It's amazing. No clump, lots of volume, no complaint.

July 08, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

No Fallout! Great!!

It’s great and it has less fallout then some of the other mascaras that I have used in the past it’s so great and has a lot in the bottle. Love the packaging too!

July 03, 2019

All time favourite mascara!

I absolutely LOVE this mascara! Everything about it is amazing. By far my absolute favourite mascara I have ever used! Will DEFINITELY buy again! My holy grail of mascaras!

2.3/5

February 04, 2019

Not worth it

I was underwhelmed by this mascara. It doesn't give me the length, curl, or volume that I want. Not worth the money as there are much better drugstore alternatives.

2.0/5

January 21, 2019

Mascara

I LOVE Tarte cosmetics, so on one of my last online orders from them, I added this mascara to my cart since I had already tried the Maneater mascara. I did NOT like this mascara. I found it lumpy and clumsy and it dried out incredibly fast.

Updated On: January 21, 2019

Also worth noting, I found the oddly shaped tube to be a little difficult to hold properly while applying the mascara.

January 20, 2019
    New York, United States

Amazing mascara

I loved using this mascara! I had. Few trial sizes to use and I used them up completely. This mascara was super black and made my lashes look absolutely amazing. It lengthens, volumizes a bit and separates the lashes beautifully. I would absolutely repurchase!

November 08, 2018

Go to masacra

This mascara has always been one of my favourites. I tried using the benefit roller lash and while that one is good, I ended up back to using this. Tarte sometimes comes out with limited edition packaging for this mascara and it never leaves flaky fallout. The price is the only drawback but I do not mind since it is the only mascara I tend to use.

October 14, 2018

Love this Mascara!

This is one of my favourite mascaras. Love the way my lashes look when I use this. Received a sample size in one of my ipsy glam bags and I am hooked. As as result I've stopped buying drug store bands cause they do nothing for my lashes. I've received another one in a kit I purchased at Sephora so I can try other Tarte products as well. I definitely be buying the full size of this as it is one of my go to.