Prestige Item
tarte cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara Reviews

A lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes. The lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara could be considered a push-up bra for your lashes—a 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) plus it’s dermatologist- and clinically-proven to increase the appearance of lash volume.

November 08, 2018

Go to masacra

This mascara has always been one of my favourites. I tried using the benefit roller lash and while that one is good, I ended up back to using this. Tarte sometimes comes out with limited edition packaging for this mascara and it never leaves flaky fallout. The price is the only drawback but I do not mind since it is the only mascara I tend to use.

October 14, 2018

Love this Mascara!

This is one of my favourite mascaras. Love the way my lashes look when I use this. Received a sample size in one of my ipsy glam bags and I am hooked. As as result I've stopped buying drug store bands cause they do nothing for my lashes. I've received another one in a kit I purchased at Sephora so I can try other Tarte products as well. I definitely be buying the full size of this as it is one of my go to.

September 25, 2018

Love Tarte

I love the Tarte brand and love the Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. Makes my lashes fuller and longer, easily. It is a little pricey for just mascara but I like it.

March 14, 2018

Volume & length without clumps

This mascara gives both great volume and length without clumping which is really all anyone can ask for of a mascara. I wouldn't be surprised if a more budget-friendly mascara is available with the same great qualities, but this one is a known winner.

March 05, 2018

Fave!

For real my fab mascara of all time! It has the perfect amount of both voluminizing and lengthening! I will always reach for this mascara when I want the perfect lashes

March 04, 2018

Beautiful lashes

I am very sceptical of trying to new mascara. I was not disappointed when I bought this. The brush is amazing!! And really doesn’t give clumping. Gives those long luscious lashes

January 29, 2018

Beautiful Lashes!

This mascara is awesome. It is super black. You get lashes that look so natural, but almost like fake lashes all at the same time. The formula is the perfect medium between a wet and dry mascara, and the wand coats every last lash individually.

January 25, 2018

Decent mascara

This isn't my favourite mascara but it's in my top 5. Lengthens my lashes nicely and gives volume. I would repurchase but I've found a drug store brand that I like better and a lot cheaper!

January 22, 2018

I love it

If you're looking for a mascara that leaves your eyelashes looking long and intense. It isn't waterproof but it doesn't come off easily either. I would definitely recommend it to my friends.

December 01, 2017

Longer looking lashes.

This mascara applied nicely and took my lashes to a whole new level. They looked fuller and longer. I don't think my lashes looks curled by they were definitely defined. I didn't have any problems like clumping or flaking. This mascara stayed put all day until I was ready to remove it in the evening. It came off easily with makeup remover. There's nothing I love more than a good mascara that at put when it should and comes off when it should. I also like that this mascara also condone your lashes. I would definitely repurchase this mascara.