Prestige Item
tarte cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara Reviews

A lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning mascara infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes. The lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara could be considered a push-up bra for your lashes—a 4-in-1 (lengthening, curling, volumizing, and conditioning) plus it’s dermatologist- and clinically-proven to increase the appearance of lash volume.

2.3/5

February 04, 2019

Not worth it

I was underwhelmed by this mascara. It doesn't give me the length, curl, or volume that I want. Not worth the money as there are much better drugstore alternatives.

2.0/5

January 21, 2019

Mascara

I LOVE Tarte cosmetics, so on one of my last online orders from them, I added this mascara to my cart since I had already tried the Maneater mascara. I did NOT like this mascara. I found it lumpy and clumsy and it dried out incredibly fast.

Updated On: January 21, 2019

Also worth noting, I found the oddly shaped tube to be a little difficult to hold properly while applying the mascara.

January 20, 2019

Amazing mascara

I loved using this mascara! I had. Few trial sizes to use and I used them up completely. This mascara was super black and made my lashes look absolutely amazing. It lengthens, volumizes a bit and separates the lashes beautifully. I would absolutely repurchase!

November 08, 2018

Go to masacra

This mascara has always been one of my favourites. I tried using the benefit roller lash and while that one is good, I ended up back to using this. Tarte sometimes comes out with limited edition packaging for this mascara and it never leaves flaky fallout. The price is the only drawback but I do not mind since it is the only mascara I tend to use.

October 14, 2018

Love this Mascara!

This is one of my favourite mascaras. Love the way my lashes look when I use this. Received a sample size in one of my ipsy glam bags and I am hooked. As as result I've stopped buying drug store bands cause they do nothing for my lashes. I've received another one in a kit I purchased at Sephora so I can try other Tarte products as well. I definitely be buying the full size of this as it is one of my go to.

September 25, 2018

Love Tarte

I love the Tarte brand and love the Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. Makes my lashes fuller and longer, easily. It is a little pricey for just mascara but I like it.

March 14, 2018

Volume & length without clumps

This mascara gives both great volume and length without clumping which is really all anyone can ask for of a mascara. I wouldn't be surprised if a more budget-friendly mascara is available with the same great qualities, but this one is a known winner.

March 05, 2018

Fave!

For real my fab mascara of all time! It has the perfect amount of both voluminizing and lengthening! I will always reach for this mascara when I want the perfect lashes

March 04, 2018

Beautiful lashes

I am very sceptical of trying to new mascara. I was not disappointed when I bought this. The brush is amazing!! And really doesn’t give clumping. Gives those long luscious lashes

January 29, 2018

Beautiful Lashes!

This mascara is awesome. It is super black. You get lashes that look so natural, but almost like fake lashes all at the same time. The formula is the perfect medium between a wet and dry mascara, and the wand coats every last lash individually.