Tetley Cold Infusions - Strawberry & Watermelon Reviews
#5 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions in: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Raspberry & Cranberry

Delicious

I got these as a sample and this is my favorite flavour. The watermelon infusion taste is just perfect. The taste doesn’t taste artificial, that’s the best part. I like that I can serve this to guests as well because I trust that they won’t mind the real taste. And the look of water infused with dried tea bag looks fancy. I would definitely purchase this again.

Yummy juice tea

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest reviews .
    Strawberries and watermelon are one of my favorite fruits so of course I can’t wait to try this right away . This is a high source of vitamin C , and other vitamins and nutritions that help you detox your body ASAP .
    I love the taste and I can’t stop to drink it .
    I would highly recommend this .
    #gotitfree

Best idea ever

I will definitely be purchasing these. There’s no artificial taste or anything. This flavour is amazing, not overly sweet and super refreshing. These are such a good product!

New Brunswick, Canada

Like this one

I like this one, it’s really nice. I can’t really distinguish between strawberry and watermelon. Love the strawberry but somehow I like the watermelon not love it.
    It’s refreshing thought and pretty good.

May 25, 2020

Strawberry and watermelon tea infusions

I recently had the opportunity to try the strawberry and melon tea infusion. It was yummy! Very refreshing taste and overall I was highly impressed with this product! It ranked in second. I received this product for free for testing purposes.

May 25, 2020

Definitely will buy again!

I was able to try this product for free in exchange for my review. The taste of this one was great and I love how natural it was. The great thing is you can use one tea bad multiple times. It definitely is super refereshing and it taste's so good. Will definitely buy the flavor again!

J’adore c’est désaltérant!

Super bon l’été c’est rafraîchissant , j’ajoute de la glace après le sport! J’attends une quinzaine de minutes et même au froid la saveur se reparti ! Même si c’est écrit sans saveurs artificielles le gout reste intense je préfère cela qu’a une canette gazeuse sans sucre avec une saveur !
    La couleur demeure intense même si il n’y pas de colorant artificiel ce que je trouve bizzare d’ailleurs, car je peux faire deux infusions et la couleur continue de dégager dans l’eau !
    Moi j’en rachèterais vue le bon gout et pas de calories!

Rafraîchissant

Belle découverte... J'adore cette saveur qui fait estivale. Elle est très rafraîchissant et rehausse le goût de l'eau. Cela n'est pas trop sucrée, mais bien dosée.

My favourite flavour.

I enjoyed this flavour very much. It’s my favourite out of the three I tried. It’s not sweet, but flavours the water perfectly. It’s a nice drink to have on a hot day

So refreshing!

Love this product! So refreshing and tasty without tasting artificial or overly sweet. Love it for the hot summer days ahead ❤️ Highly recommended