Tetley Cold Infusions - Strawberry & Watermelon Reviews
#5 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions in: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Raspberry & Cranberry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 10, 2020

A refreshing way to mix up summer drinks!

Of all the Cold Infusions flavours, I found this one to be the most artificial-tasting. I don't necessarily mind a drink tasting like fake fruit, but it's an odd sensation when drinking tea, which I'm sure most people associate with natural tastes. That being said, the flavour was still enjoyable and would make a perfect summer drink - possibly even throw in a few iced watermelon cubes to shake things up. Definitely something to try once the weather starts cooperating! In terms of value, these are made by Tetley, which makes them not only easy to find in almost all grocery stores, but also affordable! Each box has 12 sachets, which is on par with most regular boxes of tea, so it's not like you're paying a premium for a new product.

I #gotitfree to try through the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

New Brunswick, Canada

Loved the taste!

I got this product for free from Chick Advisor to sample and Review. There were 3 flavors in total and the Strawberry & Watermelon was probably my favourite one. I liked the taste as it was not too sweet but had a nice Strawberry after taste to it. It was easy to prepare and a nice alternative to flavoured water.

Loved it

This was sent to me for free to try out. I loved this one so much given the mixture of strawberry and watermelon are both my fave fruits. This one had a much lighter taste to it therefore it would be perfect to maybe add 2 tablets into 1 bottle.

May 10, 2020

If you like Passion Tea, you'll like this!

I was sent this for reviewing and testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

This is my favorite of those that were sent. I love strawberry and I love watermelon, so I had a feeling this one wouldn't let me down when two things I love come together in unison.

If you're familiar with Tazo's Passion Tea, I found this one to be similar in flavor profile. That's my favorite tea, so I'm a happy gal to have another option. I do prefer my tea sweet, so I add sweetener and sometimes a splash of peach flavoring. It's delicious and refreshing!

These are super easy to use. You simply put a sachet in a bottle full of cold water and shake, letting it infuse for around ten minutes. And you're good to go! No boiling water and no messes. This is probably the easiest way I've ever made tea!

Une solution écologique!

Je dois ravie d'avoir fait la découverte de ces nouvelles tisanes à froid de Tetley! Elles ont un goût délicieux et elles sont vraiment pratiques!
    ✅ Sans sucre
    ✅ Sans caféine
    Quoi demander de mieux?!
    Merci pour ce banc d'essai! #gift

Love it!

Lovely summer refresher and a kid favourite for sure! It tastes great (love that it’s sugar-free!) and is super easy to make and take anywhere on the go! It’s made with natural ingredients, contains no caffeine and no calories, what’s not to love?!
    *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange of an honest review.

Good drink

I received this product from ChickAdvisor. I really enjoy the nature fruity flavor, strawberry and watermelon is a great combination for summer too. It is very easy to prepare and this new cold infusion concept is very creative. I would like get more for summer.

#gotitforfree

Love this product

Updated On: May 09, 2020

This is an amazing product. The best part is that is steeps will in cold water. It is fast and easy to do. The taste is refreshing. I would totally buy this again! And I would recommend it to anyone that like favor water. I got it free from chick advisor

Pas pire!

L’infusion laisse une belle couleur appétissante. Le goût est bien aussi, mais je ne trouve pas que ça goûte comme le melon d’eau du tout. Néanmoins, j’apprécie bien cette petite gâterie à 0 calorie!
    #cadeau

May 09, 2020

Il ne goûte pas grand chose..

Celui-ci à comparé aux deux autres saveurs ne goûte pas grand chose. J'aurais apprécié un goût de melon d'eau et de fraise beaucoup plus prononcé. Je vais tenter l'expérience avec un peu moins d'eau que la recette originale et je crois que ça sera beaucoup mieux!