Tetley Cold Infusions - Strawberry & Watermelon Reviews
#5 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions in: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Raspberry & Cranberry
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

By far the best flavour

Yummy! This is such a good substitute for all the flavoured sparking waters I have been consuming. So fresh and light, this will be in heavy rotation this summer, I found I add 2 bag for each drink- could use a little more in each bag.

Best flavour out of the 3

This is my first choice out of the three I tried. It’s so sweet and no gross after taste. No bitterness! Just great refreshing taste! My go to afternoon drink!

May 11, 2020

Helps me drink more water

This flavour was so good I have been drinking it all day. It is helping me drink more water and my children as well. I drink it with sparkling water and plain water and both are great options. It is way better then I thought it would be. I thought the flavour would be bland but it is bursting with flavour!

Recommend

Being an avid tea drinker I can say i truly enjoyed trying out the tetley tea infusions. They are a convenient way to have iced tea, just add ice. The flavour is great, very refreshing. I will buy them again no doubt. They would be a great addition to your water for those warm summer days.

Love love love!

I love this flavour combination and it fills the room with fresh watermelon scent. If you had your eyes closed, you would probably think that someone just sliced open a watermelon. The taste is equally authentic and delicious tasting. As soon as your pop in the tea bag into the water, the colour of the natural fruit pieces begins to fill the water. It's actually a hypnotizingly beautiful sight!

So good

Out of the three flavours that I was given to try this has got to be my favorite. It taste so good it’s so refreshing it’s not too powerful it just gives you a nice aftertaste I would definitely recommend this and if I could find it in the store I would definitely buy this

A nice light drink!

I really enjoyed the strawberry watermelon flavour. It is delicious without being overpowering and without the normal iced tea flavour you sometimes get with these drinks. This goes down easy and tastes great. My 5 year old daughter loved this as a change from her usual plain water. I would buy this again!

Excellent product

I received all 3 flavours of the The TETLEY COLD INFUSIONS to try, MINT, LEMON & CUCUMBER, RASPBERRY & CRANBERRY, and STRAWBERRY & WATERMELON. The strawberry and watermelon flavour was great, and it made the water look so pretty and vibrant. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for a way to liven up your summer drinks. Love the fact that it's naturally flavoured, caffeine and sugar free.

May 11, 2020

I didn’t love this product but that’s because I’m not a big fan of fruit water. I have some to my sister to try and she loves it. She can’t wait to buy it.

New Brunswick, Canada

Bon!

Des 3 sortes je le classe en 3ieme position! Bon goût mais pas dans mes saveurs préféré! Je ne suis pas fan de thé mais en infusion froide elle sont délicieuse!