Tetley Cold Infusions - Strawberry & Watermelon Reviews
#5 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions in: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Raspberry & Cranberry

It’s great

I recommend this to anyone who has a hard time with their water intake! I feel like it’s great for younger people as well who need that little boost!

love it

the Watermelon and Strawberry Infusion flavour is by far my favourite Tetley cold infusions. It’s got a beautiful fresh flavour which is just sweet enough to avoid being tart, but not so sweet that it turns you off, abonus is no sugar added!!! very quick to diffuse! You just drop it into your drink water bottle (I’ve used a fancy clear water bottle so you can see it and enjoy the color change). After a few minutes, the flavours really get going and dissolve through the water.The packet says 500ml of water, so I did but also refilled it and the taste still great! very refreshing! since I hate to be wasteful so I always look to get the most out of anything so with these infusions I can do 2 drink bottles out of them before I can’t really taste it anymore. If I had to put a number to it, I’d say you get about 80% of the flavour in the first one, and you can enjoy 40% in the second infusion!

Yummy

I have to say who doesn’t love strawberries and watermelon really!!! Very refreshing and nice to keep yourself hydrated and cool during those hot days, great for picnics, road trips, hikes, even beach days or just soaking up some sunny rays. It’s nice and sweet, the flavour is not overpowering and with the Hints of hibiscus Flower in it tastes soo good.

Tres bon thé!

Très bon thé, je ne bois plus sans maintenant. Elle donne un léger gout de fraise et de melon d’eau a votre eau. Ca m’encourage a boire plus d’eau donc c’est bon pour moi! Je vous le recommande! #gotitfree

New Brunswick, Canada

So sweet and tasty

This product was defiantly a step up from other cold infusions i have tried. The taste is very crisp and sweet. But also a soft taste, not too over powering. I will continue to buy this product during the warmer months, but stick to a hot tea during the winter.I love this product, out of all three new flavors this one is my favorite. I highly recommend this product. It's also sugar free so makes a great juice alternative for the kids.

Great for on the go

I’m super happy I was sent these for reviewing purposes! That doesn’t change my opinion in any way! I’m actually super happy about this! The flavour is not too strong and not too fake. I bring these with me to work or over to friends! Great for on the go purposes! Highly recommend !

Slightly disappointed

I absolutely love tea and Tetley so I was a little disappointed when it wasn't overly flavourful. I left it overnight just to see if it would add more flavour but it just made it bitter. Will try again with different steep times

May 12, 2020

J’adore cette saveur ma préféré

Je bois beaucoup d’eau dans une journée et ces petits sachets donne un très bon goût à l’eau!! La saveur melon d’eau est vraiment bonne .Super produit je recommande

Summer in a bottle

I was able to try this free of charge in exchange for my honest review. I love the convenience of tossing a bag into my water and shortly after having something caffeine free, delicious , and healthy to drink. This flavor is summer In a bottle. Smells delicious and looks beautifully colored. I will definitely be purchasing these again.

Un avant gout de l'été

Vraiment une petite touche d'été dans ma bouteille d'eau quotidienne. On boit de l'eau et on pense à l'été. Cela ajoute une petite touche agréable et donne le gout de boire d'avantage d'eau dans une journée.