Tetley Cold Infusions - Strawberry & Watermelon Reviews
#5 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions in: Mint, Lemon & Cucumber and Raspberry & Cranberry

Cool idea

Tea bags to infuse flavours into cold water is a very cool idea. This definitely helped me to drink more water compared to plain water. The strawberry and watermelon flavour was good and would be great to drink this summer sitting on the patio under the sun.

Great flavour combo

A great summertime flavour combination that is fruity and refreshing. Great to have on hand for a quick and easy addition to your water. I can see myself going through a lot of these this summer.

May 15, 2020

Great way to drink more water

It's not my personal favorite but it's very fresh and perfect to drink more water if you don't like tap water! One bag last a full day with several refil!
    I hope they will make more taste in the future :p

Not the best

Not the best I've had but not the worst
    I leaves a funny aftertaste
    The fruits don't go together especially if your cup isn't super cold.
    For the value it's worth a shot

This is a nice twist

This was tasty and had good flavour. I enjoyed the fact that it was sugar free and caffeine free so I could have it In the evening and it wouldn’t keep me up. I let my son try it since it is a clean product and he liked it too! Good way to get your water in, in a healthy way.

May 15, 2020

Tastes amazing and fruity!

The watermelon and strawberry flavours are so good. The taste is perfect and smooth. I love these teas. Only takes about 10 mins for the flavours to blend in with the cold water.

May 14, 2020

I really enjoyed this splash of strawberry and watermelon. 💦🍓🍉 It was a very good blend of both flavours. I look forward to drinking this water over the summer especially on hot days!

#gotitfree #tetleycoldinfusions

May 14, 2020

Good taste for the zero calories

This was my least favourite of the 3 flavours, it just wasn’t my thing with the watermelon. I usually love watermelon but I’m not sure why I didn’t like this one as much. It was still very refreshing and had a good flavour but something was missing. I’d still drink it and for no calories I can’t complain.

May 14, 2020

Great way to increase your water intake

I got the chance to try this product for free. I love the flavour mix of watermelon and strawberry. You don’t normally get those flavours together and I found it to be refreshing. It’s very light, so you still feel like you are drinking water but with a touch of taste. It’s very easy to use. Just drop in the bottle, shake and drink. My only issue is that the tea bag floats in the bottle, making it difficult to drink out of the spout. If I’m on the go, it wouldn’t necessarily be easy to get the tea bag out and because it takes 10 minutes to steep, you might not be able to wait around before it’s ready. On the box it shows the tea bag on the bottom of the bottle, but in reality, the bags float. Just a small thing to take notice of. Overall, a great product for helping to flavour your water!

May 14, 2020

Tasty but not my favourite

This was not my favourite of the Tetley Cold Infusions. It is a nice alternative to plain water but, I found that the flavour could have been a lot stronger. However, my 4 year old really liked this one. Not sure I would purchase this again.