Tetley Super Green BOOST Berry Burst with Vitamin B6 Reviews
#3 in Tea

Super Green Tea BOOST is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, a factor in energy metabolism. Tetley BOOST Berry Burst combines the delicious natural flavour of green tea, strawberry and raspberry. One cup of BOOST contains 25% of an adult’s recommended daily intake of Vitamin B6.

For more info, visit Tetley.ca.

Délicieux

J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Il est goûteux et on a beaucoup aimé sa douceur. Il est fruité et donne une bonne petite dose d'énergie. Je le recommande fortement.

Amazing!

All I can truly say is this one is truly amazing the taste the way it made me feel even my 5 year old loved it! This one we ran out of fast we ended up going to the store to buy more. They are a bit pricy at the store but definitely worth the Money spent!

2.0/5

November 02, 2018

Not my cup of tea (haha)

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I love fresh strawberries for a reason. This wasn't that good for me, if you like fruity teas, this probably be up your alley.

Great alternative

This tea is a great alternative to caffinated drinks! I love this mid morning at work, it’s a perfect pick me up and since I love fruity flavoured tea it’s delicious. Easy to drink with vitamins to help with energy!

3.2/5

November 01, 2018

Not bad for a berry tea!

If you like berry teas, you will probably like this one! I mean it has Vitamin B6, which is known to help support adrenal function, help calm and maintain a healthy nervous system, and is necessary for key metabolic processes. I'm a fan of green tea, and did drink this. However, because I don't like berry teas, I would not be likely to purchase this one again.

Tastes sweet

The berry taste was very sweet on its own. I added a little sweetener but I'll be keeping this for the warm months. It'll make a great summer cold drink. I got this free from Chick Advisor in exchange for an honest review and all the opinions above are mine.

My new favourite

Green tea by itself doesn’t taste very good but the berry burst flavour has a great smell and taste. It makes drinking green tea pleasurable. You get great taste and the health benefits of green tea and vitamin b6. Thank you #ChickAdvisor

Outstanding Tea from Tetley

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.I love this Super Green Tea Boost in Berry Burst. It has a very strong scent of Strawberries. It smells so good. It has a mild, light flavour of berries.I feel good drinking this green tea. I like drinking it mid morning or mid afternoon for a boost of energy. I recommend this tea and will be purchasing.
    #gotitfree #TetleySuperTeas @ChickAdvisor @TetleyCanada @Tetley.Canada

yummy!

This tea was better than I expected! Has that suttle strawberry flavor that makes the green tea taste even better. Smells really good!
    However out of the 3 super teas this one was my least favorite just because I didn't like the after taste.

Delicious Tea with added benefits

I was ecstatic to receive this tea to try through ChickAdvisor the product review club. The burst of flavour in each sip of this tea is amazing. With some tea's I require adding some sugar but this tea does not need it at all. The berry flavour is sweet and just perfect. I would highly recommend this tea to all family and friends.