The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Reviews

Treat your skin to non-stop moisturization with a rich, intensive cream featuring the clean scent of shea. Fore more information, please go to  http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com.

November 05, 2018

Good for the value

I love Shea butter, this one is great for this amount of money paid. Yet I prefer the pure Shea of loccaitan .. that work much better
    But if you can’t pay the 50$ of pure Shea this one is a good choice

October 28, 2018

Love this body butter!!!

Not heavily scented and my skin always feels amazing whenever I use it. Initially sometimes feels a bit oily but quickly disappears leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth.

October 22, 2018

I only use shea butter on my skin

As an esthetician, I only use shea butter on my skin. Did you know, shea butter is 5 times more hydrating than cocoa butter. True shea butter has no fragrance but I love the velvety scent of this. It's divine!

October 19, 2018

Good

Opening up a jar of this stuff makes me want to get a spoon and eat it. I wish I could get an air freshener & linen spay in this scent!
    I love the feel of this body butter on my fingers, my legs love it too...not greasy and the softness of my skin is so wonderful. This product is a must!

October 09, 2018

Even cure!

I have struggled with eczema since I was a baby. My hands get so dry that they crack open and bleed. I have tried so many creams, many cortisone creams over the counter and prescription ones for my Dr. I find that the body butter is the only thing that helps. People with eczema know the stinging sensation that you can get from some creams. This product does not burn my cracked hands at all. The best thing about the Shea body butter is the subtle smell.

August 06, 2018

Good Enough to Eat!

August 01, 2018

Amazing Product!

This product is absolutely incredible! The smell is heavenly, it leaves your skin silky soft and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Definitely on my go to wish list!

August 01, 2018

Love it!

This body butter is really nice, it smells good and it hydrates your skin leaving it feel smooth for hours. My only issue is that it can make your skin feel greasy.

June 26, 2018

A must have

I really love the body butters from The Body Shop. They're so soft and smooth without being greasy, sticky or heavy. They leave your skin so soft and hydrated. There's a big scent selection to fit everyone's preferences. My favorite is strawberry!

June 19, 2018

My favorite body butter hands down!

Highly recommend! It has a soft smell to it. Not overly perfumey like alot of body butters. It is so hydrating and a little goes a long way. I stock up on the large tubs over the holidays and it lasts so long. If you have dry skin this is the product t use for sure to get those dry tough spots. Love it!