The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

July 15, 2019
    Darlington, United Kingdom

Love this moisturiser

This is a great moisturiser for daily use. With sensitive skin I find this does not irritate. It smells nice and applies easily, not too greasy for me.

July 12, 2019

The body shop Vitamin E aqua boost moisturization cream

The @thebodyshop 's Aqua boost essence lotion and the moisture cream from their Rejuvenate and Hydrate range.

I have been using these two for almost a month now and I can strongly say that these two are magic for dry or combination skin.

The essence lotion has been a part of my skin care routine – I add this step in after cleansing. Lightweight, non-greasy and comfortable on the skin, this lotion's gelified formula provides up to 48 hours of use, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. The skin feels instantly replenished with moisture. It penetrates quickly with a non-sticky feel.

Moisture Cream
    The vitamin E moisturizer is lightweight and non greasy product suitable for combination skin. It provides locked in moisture for about 12 hours and doesn’t cause any acne or clogged skin problems. On the down side it doesn’t contain any SPF, so cannot be considered as a perfect summer time moisturizer. However it works wonders during the harsh winter months and spring. Overall I would totally recommend this moisturizer. A substitute for this would be the Vitamin E gel moisturizer also from The Body Shop.

Have you tried these yet ? If yes, how did you find them?

June 07, 2019

Lightweight, absorbs well

This is a lightweight, moisturizing cream. It spreads well and absorbs fast, without leaving the skin feeling greasy. It has a light scent. It does a descent job at keeping my skin moisturizer.

May 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

would purchase again

I fin this cream to be lightly scented absorbs well into the skin it is not oily or greasy appears to moisturize very well for dry skin use it regularly

May 03, 2019

Moisture in a jar

I enjoy this product a lot,helps to keep my dry skin moisturized and love that there’s no heavy perfume in it as my sensitive,dry skin gets Irritated by perfumes and stuff with a lot of alcohol in it.helps my skin stay plumped up which helps with lines and wrinkles.Great product for those just starting to get into anti-aging products

March 23, 2019

I like this face moisturizer

Its consistency is light and absorbed fast without leaving oily texture, my skin is combination sensitive skin and it works well with it, the dried cheeks is well hydrated while the t zone don’t get oily which is great to have this result.

March 23, 2019

Use this every night

I use this cream every night as I find it too thick for day time use but it’s so moisturizing I don’t want to go a day without it! You only need a little bit so it lasts forever!

March 14, 2019

Great for at night!

I put this on my face nightly and love it. It's not too thick and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. My face had felt more moisturized, as I was looking for something that would work for those cold winter nights. My place had electric heating so it gets very dry, and I have never had an issue with dry skin since using this product.

February 01, 2019

Great day cream

I got this cream as a gift. So I was able to try this out. I like it it worked in away. But I wasn’t very satisfied with it. Because I think it was not the type of cream I was looking for. Maybe this could work for someone with dry skin as my skin is not dry type.

December 15, 2018

I really like this moisturizer!

I really enjoy using this moisturizer. I find it adds so much moisture to my skin when it needs it most. It's almost too moisturizing for me in the summer time when my skin gets oily but it's perfect for every day use in the winter on my dryest days! It's definitely helped the acne scarring on my cheeks too!