3.9/5
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

March 11, 2018

Amazing.

I could never use moisturizer because it would cause pimples. This doesn't at all. It sinks into skin, doesn't leave it oily. Works very well.

I do recommend buying it when it is 50% off (or buy 3, get 3) because there isn't a ton of product for the money.

Also note that there is no SPF in it. There was SPF in it when it was sold in a tube. So that is disapointing.

February 23, 2018

Good, well-rounded face cream

It is a good face cream. I gravitate towards this for when my skin is feeling sensitive and just needs some good hydration. The texture is not thick and easily applies and spreads. Absorbs well. The smell is also lovely, not too overpowering. This cream works for all skin types.

January 22, 2018

Mediocre moisturizer

My skin gets very dry during winter and I always need good moisturizer. This one was ok. I did expect more and got a little bit disapointed. It feels like I need at least 3 layers to keep skin feeling moist.

January 19, 2018

Impressive

I asked for something that would help dry skin, was recommended this. It works which was surprising as I thought it wouldn't really work considering it's not high end, only down side is its pricey around $22

October 22, 2017

Results!

My face gets really dry in the winter. I found other products were just not giving me the results I liked. When I found this vitamin cream within days my face looked and felt better. Not like sandpaper!

June 07, 2017

The scent is too strong for me to have tried it very long. It's an ok moisturizer, but nothing special, in my opinion. I got a small pot in a boxing day sale bag, and was happy to have the opportunity to try it, to confirm that it's not the right fit for me. I have very sensitive skin, and the fragrance irritates my skin.

May 10, 2017

I like how affordable and light this feels, but its not a great product for dry skin. It doesn't hold up as a great everyday moisturizer usually use as a backup or travel version. As with other body shop products it comes in great travel sizes and makes it portable.

April 28, 2017

I really love this product. It has a light feel, but still moisturizes really well. The scent is also amazing. I used this product often in my 20s and would try it again.

April 16, 2017

It's a nice moisturizing for dry seasons for me as my face is oily. I only use it as a night cream....it works keeping my face moisturized and not too oily as my oil doesn't have to produced since I am moistured. And it doesn't break me out as some gel moisturizers I tried.

April 09, 2017

I have been using this moisturizer as a cream for my tattoo while it is healing. I like that it doesn't have a scent, and that it is light while still maintaining a good level of hydration for my healing skin. The presence of the vitamin E leads me to believe it helps my skin to heal, but I don't know if that is a legit claim or not.