3.9/5
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

June 10, 2015

I like this moisturizer. I find that it moisturizes my skin adequately without breaking me out and it doesn't smell offensive. Also a little goes a long way so it lasts for quite a while.

April 30, 2015

This is my night time moisturizer during the summer months because it's just enough moisture for my skin to feel smooth and doesn't overload it. LOVE IT!

April 24, 2015

I use this on my face as a daily moisturizer, as I use a prescription for my acne at night. It helps put the moisture back in my skin that is lost to the prescription. It kind of smells like a more mature scent, but I still love it.

April 17, 2015

I love using this on my knees where I have surgery scars and it really moisturizes the dead skin, love it!

April 17, 2015

This cream lovely and light! The smell is pleasant.
    I like to use this cream daily around my eyes! I find it has made my under eyes brighter and
    the skin around my eyes firmer!

April 15, 2015

I went to The Body Shop in March due to my regiment not being as effective as I wanted. I had a bunch of free samples for combination, sensitive skin - my main concern being the dryness and the oiliness that comes with using creams on my face. I still have the free sample, but that's because you don't need to use a lot of this product to get the effect. My nose was so dry that skin was peeling off, and after a couple uses of this cream my dry skin was under control. I love this product, but not the price tag that comes along with it (I don't work and I still live with my parents).

March 25, 2015

I only use this in the dead of winter when my skin is super dry. Even for a day cream this is very thick and moisturizing and really, really helps with my dry, wintery skin. Plus I love the scent of the Vitamin E products! I always try to use it in conjunction with the night cream, cream cleanser, and BB cream.

February 13, 2015

Very nice moisturizing cream. Helps me a lot especially during the winter. I use it at night time because i find it a little thick to use during the day, but other than that it really works.

December 05, 2014

I love this cream. it works really well to moisturize and does not make me break out. Thats saying something because my skin is extremely sensitive. The scent is a bit weird but I dont mind it

November 19, 2014

I picked this up last Christmas, and I really like it. It is thick though. I use it as a night cream. I think it would be a bit much to wear during the day. I have very dry skin, and noticed an overall improvement in my skin's health when I use the Vitamin E cream daily.