The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% +B5 Reviews

A hydration support formula with ultra-pure, vegan hyaluronic acid.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

May 25, 2021

Super sticky formula!

I really don't like this formula. The ingredient list is okay and price is great as all TO's products, and that's why I decided to give this a try. But I can't deal with the stickiness of this formula, it's soooo sticky and other products don't layer well with it. I tried to use this with TO's L-ascorbic acid powder and it was a complete disaster, I got a weird white cast and then when I applied sunscreen the product started to peel off. Just terrible. I really wanted to like this but I believe this formula needs to be redesigned.

November 05, 2020

Cheap and Okay product

I have combination skin and I did not really like this product so I ended up giving it away. My face felt way too sticky after putting this on. I heard many great reviews on this product so I decided to buy it. For me it did not work so I won't be buying this again. I recommend it to other skin types.

July 16, 2020

A good option, but better available

I really like the ordinary's hylauronic acid serum - it's an affordable option that has really picked up steam lately. But I find it applies a bit sticky, which isn't great if you wear makeup or were planning on layering a number of serums. Another affordable option comes from the Inkey List - it leaves a better texture on the skin.

July 11, 2020

My dehydrated skin fix

I use this on damp skin directly after cleansing, AM and PM. It prevents my skin from becoming dehydrated and plumps out any fine lines. The cost is extremely affordable, although I do go through a bottle quickly as I use a full pipette each application. This product is readily available in Canada at Sephora or Deciem.

March 30, 2020

Again, not sure if it works

I bought this product because a friend recommended. BUt I am not sure whether this works honestly. I don't see any changes in my skin. It has an acid in the formula, it should work though.

December 25, 2019

Sticky

I didn't notice much of a difference using this. It is very sticky and slimy if that bothers you. My skin did feel a bit tacky. I would rather use a different moisturizer.

March 23, 2018

Amazing price with no results

I have been using this product every morning and night underneath my eyes for almost a year now because I have fine lines and some wrinkles. Unfortunately this product has done absolutely nothing. Even when I have used it as more of a hydrating product, it didn’t help my dry skin. I figure that results would be better seen on aged skin - I probably just need more sleep.