The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% +B5 Reviews

A hydration support formula with ultra-pure, vegan hyaluronic acid.

August 27, 2021

Avoid this error if you want results

I got my hyaluronic acid from sephora and it is definitely worth the money .
    But I have mentioned even on my profile that use it on damp skin for plump n hydration.
    It does what it says for sure.
    Recommended

July 19, 2021

Holy grail

This product has been a life saver. I would highly recommend as it is great on the pocket as well as skin. It hydrates skin so well and I would defiantly recommend.

July 07, 2021

Best bang for your buck!

Love love love this product! I used this product nightly and my skin has changed drastically. It keeps my skin looking fresh and clear. And the price is incredible in comparison to other Hyaluronic Acid! I love The Ordinary but this product is beyond the standard

June 28, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This cleared up my acne

This product is the only Product that has actually fully cleared up my acne. I constantly get compliments on my skin on how flawless it is and it is all because of this product. My skin actually feels and looks amazing.

June 09, 2021

dry skin havers #1 product

i absolutely loved this product for my dry skin. beautiful packaging, simple instructions, light weight, no fragrance, not stick at all or irritating on my sensitive skin. i would definitely recommend this product!!

June 07, 2021

Excellent product for excellent price.

I love this serum and brand. After hearing many great reviews I decided to give it a try. My skin is sensitive and prone to cystic acne. Being a nurse in this pandemic, and having my face covered for extended periods of time made my acne severely worse. This serum has helped my skin heal and rebuild. I recommend anyone with acne prone skin to try this product!

May 29, 2021

Love it

I love ordinary product This stuff is amazing for the price!! I buy expensive skincare brands but was recommended this by an aesthetics specialist and its now a regular part of my routine. And i reccommend this to my friend she loves it too.

May 22, 2021

Hydrating!

Love love love to use this in my skin care routine! I first tone, ensure my face is still moist (to ensure the trapping of moisture into my skin!), put on Hyluronic acid & then I just a vitamin c lotion & then finally my moisturizer- if I stray too far from this routine, I find something always goes wrong, dry skin or pimples, so this is a must for me! It also feels so good, doesn’t feel gross when wet or after drying. I highly recommend!

May 21, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Hydration Serum

It helps my skin more hydrating especially in dry season. Great when using after your face mist. I like the cooling and smooth touch when applying on skin.

May 19, 2021

Definitely a repurchase!

This is super easy to use and simple enough that it's difficult to misuse. It's very affordable and has no fluff in terms of ingredients. I think it can't hurt to give it a try and if you like it it'll become a skincare staple!