The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Reviews

High-strength vitamin and mineral blemish formula
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Meh....ive

I've heard so much positive reviews about this product. I gave it a solid try finish 3/4 of of the bottle and I have not seen any difference to my skin. I don't notice if my skin is less oily. It feels about the same but it hasn't made my skin worse I just. I haven't seen positive changes. I would not buy this product again.

It works for me

After consistent use for a few months, I do notice that the shine on my t zone has been greatly reduced. My skin also become brighter even some of the freckles are lighter.

Constant on my shelf

This is such a great product for the price! It's a little tacky and sticky but I don't really mind it. It keeps my skin clear and keeps my pores tight. I use it after I apply my Paula's Choice BHA liquid exfoliant. They work so well together! Such a classic product by The Ordinary.

My face got better 100%

Small pores, cleaner pores too. My skin didn’t reacted badly to it and I can say it’s been helping me with my breakouts, I see less of them. My skin looks also healthier and more alive.

1.5/5

April 22, 2021

Do not recommend it

I try this product for my redness however it did not work at all, it actually made my skin worse, it broke me out so so bad I got pimples all over my cheeks now. I do not recommend it for people with sensitive skin

April 22, 2021

AMAZING

This product is one of my favorites. It leaves a wonderful finish on my skin and helped get rid of blemishes. I will definitely be going back to the store for more.

April 13, 2021
    United States

So Good!

My Experience:
    I bought this product for the simple ingredients it's made of. It is also very affordable. So, I figured it's worth a try. I mainly wanted a skincare product with niacinamide for my large pores on my forehead, nose, and chin. I get blackheads in those areas, so I was hoping this would help. It did not disappoint me at all. I love this product! This is how I use the serum. I cleanse, then tone, and then I apply this serum. I like to use this during my morning routine. This is due to the basic nature of niacinamide and zinc. There is no need for me to apply sunscreen unless I am leaving my house.

I noticed a positive difference on my skin after only one week of daily use. I noticed the pores on my nose are now smaller and I do not have big blackheads anymore. I still get blackheads, but they have diminished in size. The oils on my forehead have also been produced less. I think the pores on my chin also diminished in size. I will continue to use this serum and will be purchasing a new bottle once finished.

What I Did Not Like:
    I noticed the dropper became slightly harder to twist off after a few uses. I saw some dried-up niacinamide within the threads that I constantly have to peel off. But, this might just be an issue I have.

April 13, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this!

Started using ordinary products a couple of years ago and this is one I repurchase constantly. It’s nice and soft, absorbs in the skin very easily and feels great ! Helps with dark spot elimination

April 09, 2021

Overall improvement in texture and pores

I've used this product for a little over 2 months and have seen an improvement to the texture and brightness of my skin. My sebum production also seems pretty well regulated as I no longer get greasy in my T-Zone area even after a long day. I didn't see much of a reduction in pore size but this may be a job for salicylic acid instead of niacinamide. Value wise, this doesn't get any better than the price offered by the Ordinary. One thing i didn't like about this serum is the texture as it is kinda sticky and tacky when applied to the skin. Maybe i'm using too much but it leaves a film across my skin which i'm not too happy about.

April 02, 2021

Such a great product!

Incorporating Niacinamide into my skin care routine has provided lots of benefits such as strengthening and soothing my skin. I personally love applying this so affordable but super effective serum every single morning after cleaning my face and then following the rest of my morning routine. Since I have started applying Niacinamide, I have noticed this magic has helped in controlling and balancing the oil on my face and also minimized the sizes of pores on my nose and cheeks. I have experienced less breakouts as well!