The Other Woman (2014) Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 1013 in DVD

June 14, 2017

Such a funny and good movie

This movie is so funny. I've watched it a dozen times and laugh every time. Leslie Mann and Cameron Diaz are such funny and great actresses. I love this movie and definitely recommend it:)

May 29, 2017

I loved this movie ! I find Leslie Man Hilarious in every flim she does and Cameron Diaz is absolutely stunning and brings that air of badass confidence. I love that this movie shows girls that if you find out your man's cheating don't hate the other girl right away she might never have known, it's your man's job to show the world your his. This movie is full of comedy, girl power and heartbreak but it all adds up to the perfect story in the end !

January 20, 2017

This movie was hilarious!! I enjoyed the entire thing! Great actresses (I love Cameron Diaz) and awesome storyline. He sure got what was coming to him, hahaha! Worth the watch, especially if you need a good laugh!

December 28, 2016

FirSt of all I love all the actresses in he movie! Second I laughed throughout the whole Movie! I have probably watched it ten times and I will watch it 20 More!

September 22, 2016

My boyfriend and I love this movie! The fact that it is a true story in unbelievable! It is so funny and ridiculous at the same time. We enjoy this movie so much!

August 02, 2016

Ce film est tellement hilarant. Il est une des meilleurs comédies romantique que j'ai vue. J'ai ris tout le long du film sans exception. Je le recommande fortement.

April 14, 2016

This is a movie that i could watch like 5 times in a row. I love everything about it, the cast is amazing, the movie is just hilarious. It will keep you laughing the whole time. I cant remember the last time i loved a movie as much as this one.

April 14, 2016

I saw this moving expecting it to not be that good of a movie and I was very pleasantly surprised at how well it was put together. All of the girls were very funny and I think that it's defiantly a movie I can watch over and over again.

April 14, 2016

One of the funnier chick flicks out there.
    I enjoyed the story line. It really is more realistic
    then many of the goofy romantic comedies I have seen.
    I am a huge fan of Leslie Mann. She always makes me laugh.

April 14, 2016

This movie was really funny and I enjoyed watching it. Loved the storyline. Three women, who do not know each other but end up being besties when they find out they all share the same lover. Great movie to watch with your girlfriends.